Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
3. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
5. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
6. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
7. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
This section contains 2,874 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)