|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
(a) Dr. Webb.
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
2. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
3. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
4. Who hails Jasmine's brother as they leave the tea shop?
(a) The man who stumbled.
(b) The stooped waiter.
(c) The tea shop owner.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Sells human hair.
(b) Forges documents.
(c) Cooks in a hotel.
(d) Drives a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Jasmine a gold digger?
2. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
3. Jasmine read what type of manual to brush up on English?
4. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
5. How much money does Du request from Jasmine after his Vietnamese friend leaves?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)