|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) To get a loan approved.
(b) A contract needs his signature.
(c) To avoid property foreclosure.
(d) He upset Jane.
2. What did the hungry hogs chew on?
(a) The dead dog.
(b) Darrel's feet.
(d) Old husks.
3. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
(a) The servants.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
4. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(c) Drug dealing.
5. Who works in publishing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boat Jasmine stows away on during the last leg of her journey?
2. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
3. What is a kirpan?
4. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
5. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)