|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bomb that killed Prakash was inside of what?
(a) A music box
(b) A radio.
(c) A car.
(d) A bag.
2. Who hails Jasmine's brother as they leave the tea shop?
(a) The stooped waiter.
(b) The man who stumbled.
(c) The tea shop owner.
(d) A girlfriend.
3. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
4. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
(a) Lillian Gordon.
(b) Wylie Hayes.
(d) Harlan Kroener.
5. Whom does Jasmine call about Bud?
(a) Mother Ripplemeyer.
(b) The bank secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
2. What is Jasmine's weekly pay as an au pair?
3. Where did Wylie go to meet her lover?
4. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
5. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)