|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
2. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
3. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
4. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
5. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
(a) The first time she took a shower.
(b) The stench of the dead dog from the river.
(c) The mad dog floating down the nullah.
(d) The smell of toilets in the Indian courtyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
2. How was Masterji killed?
3. Immediately upon her arrival in New York City from Florida whom does Jasmine encounter?
4. Who has a nephew in California?
5. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)