|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item was NOT in the suitcase Jasmine brought from India to America?
(a) An old sari.
2. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
(b) Mr. Jagtiani.
(d) Nirmala's father-in-law.
3. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
(a) Be a steno.
(b) Be a doctor.
(c) Get married.
(d) Be bank teller.
4. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
(a) Watched a film.
(b) Visited neighbors.
(c) Went out to dinner.
(d) Had a family meeting.
5. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine left Florida for what state?
2. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
3. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
4. What was used to wound the mad dog?
5. Who murdered someone in the hotel?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)