|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
(a) The smell of toilets in the Indian courtyards.
(b) The mad dog floating down the nullah.
(c) The first time she took a shower.
(d) The stench of the dead dog from the river.
2. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
(a) Burned flesh.
(b) Sour milk.
(c) Carcass of dead dog.
3. Dr. Webb believes she used to be what?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A giant kangaroo.
(c) An Aborigine male.
(d) A flower.
4. What do best friends, Du and Scott, watch on TV with the rest of the Ripplemeyer family on Sunday?
(a) Old movies.
(b) Car racing.
(c) Calf roping competitions.
(d) Monster truck rallies.
5. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 10,000 acres.
(b) 500 acres.
(c) 50,000 acres.
(d) 1,000 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wounded the mad dog?
2. Jasmine's family home is the only house on the lane with what?
3. Who helps Bud get settled at the hotel?
4. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
5. Who is in the park with Jasmine and Duff?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)