|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
2. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
(a) The smell of toilets in the Indian courtyards.
(b) The first time she took a shower.
(c) The stench of the dead dog from the river.
(d) The mad dog floating down the nullah.
3. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(b) New Jersey.
4. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) The knife she dropped.
(b) A sharp stone.
(c) A twig.
(d) A piece of broken glass.
5. What did Jasmine burn under the jasmine tree?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
3. What farewell present did Kingsland slip into Jasmine's hand just before they docked in America?
4. Who would not help the women under attack?
5. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)