|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
2. What is Hari-prar's present from a customer whose car he fixed?
(b) A cap.
(c) A book.
(d) A watch.
3. Where does Lillian Gordon live?
(a) New York.
4. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
(a) A rhinestone ladybug.
(b) A rhinestone heart.
(c) An emerald tipped unicorn.
(d) A horseshoe-shaped gem.
5. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
(a) Jasmine's teacher.
(b) Jasmine's father.
(c) Jasmine's brother.
(d) Jasmine's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
2. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
3. According to Mataji, who has layers like an onion?
4. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
5. Who died from being gored by a bull?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)