|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(c) Drug dealing.
2. Who wounded the mad dog?
(a) A soldier.
3. What is a nullah?
(a) A body of water.
(b) A small cove.
(c) A hut.
(d) A type of fruit.
4. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Be a doctor.
(c) Be bank teller.
(d) Be a steno.
5. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
2. Who murdered someone in the hotel?
3. Whom did Jasmine stay with at the hotel?
4. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
5. Who is Mataji?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)