|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) A sharp stone.
(b) A twig.
(c) A piece of broken glass.
(d) The knife she dropped.
2. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
(a) Jasmine's teacher.
(b) Jasmine's husband.
(c) Jasmine's father.
(d) Jasmine's brother.
3. Who died from being gored by a bull?
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A large bruise.
(b) A third eye.
(c) A small cut.
(d) A hole in her forehead.
5. Who was Prakash's benefactor?
(a) Masterji's nephew in California.
(c) Professor Vadhera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
2. What was used to wound the mad dog?
3. Who yells "Prostitutes! Whores!" after the bomb goes off?
4. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
5. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)