|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wounded the mad dog?
(d) A soldier.
2. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
(a) A rhinestone heart.
(b) A rhinestone ladybug.
(c) A horseshoe-shaped gem.
(d) An emerald tipped unicorn.
3. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
4. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
(b) Neighborhood women.
5. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Bidi smokers.
(c) Servants nearby.
(d) Men picking the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
2. Instead of going to "Tampah" and burning the suit under the tree on campus, where did Jasmine burn the suit?
3. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
5. What color is the sari Jasmine chose to wear for the movies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)