|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
2. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
3. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) The servants.
(d) Her mother.
4. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
5. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Servants nearby.
(b) Bidi smokers.
(c) Men picking the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to wound the mad dog?
2. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
3. What does Bud call Jasmine?
4. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
5. Who wounded the mad dog?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)