|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(a) Kali Lions.
(d) Khalsa Lions.
2. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
(b) Neighborhood women.
3. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
4. Who has a nephew in California?
5. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
(a) He was run over by a car in town.
(b) He had a major stroke.
(c) He fell from a tractor.
(d) He was shot in back.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
2. What do best friends, Du and Scott, watch on TV with the rest of the Ripplemeyer family on Sunday?
3. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son is from where?
4. Who would not help the women under attack?
5. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)