|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is Pitaji?
(a) Jasmine's uncle.
(b) One of Jasmine's brothers.
(c) Jasmine's teacher.
(d) Jasmine's father.
3. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(c) Kali Lions.
(d) Khalsa Lions.
4. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
(a) Flushing, New York.
(b) Fowlers Key, Florida.
(c) Baden, Iowa.
(d) San Diego, California.
5. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
2. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
3. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
4. What is Bud's profession?
5. In which state do Darrel's parents vacation in January?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)