|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
(a) Fowlers Key, Florida.
(b) Flushing, New York.
(c) Baden, Iowa.
(d) San Diego, California.
2. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
3. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
4. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
5. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Servants nearby.
(b) Men picking the fields.
(d) Bidi smokers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
2. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
3. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
4. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
5. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)