|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
(a) Baden, Iowa.
(b) Flushing, New York.
(c) Fowlers Key, Florida.
(d) San Diego, California.
2. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is Dida?
(a) Jasmine's sister.
(b) Pitaji's mother.
(c) Mataji's mother.
(d) Jasmine's aunt.
4. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
5. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son is from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
2. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
3. What do best friends, Du and Scott, watch on TV with the rest of the Ripplemeyer family on Sunday?
4. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
5. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)