|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a kirpan?
(a) A small tool.
(b) A holy book.
(c) A ceremonial dagger.
(d) A type of sword.
2. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(d) Drug dealing.
3. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
4. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
(a) To buy food.
(b) For a swim.
(c) To visit her best friend.
(d) For a walk.
5. Who is Pitaji?
(a) Jasmine's uncle.
(b) Jasmine's father.
(c) One of Jasmine's brothers.
(d) Jasmine's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
2. What does Khalsa mean?
3. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
4. What do best friends, Du and Scott, watch on TV with the rest of the Ripplemeyer family on Sunday?
5. What was used to wound the mad dog?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)