|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacked the women at the latrine?
(a) A lion.
(b) A rabid monkey.
(c) A bull.
(d) A mad dog.
2. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) A sharp stone.
(b) The knife she dropped.
(c) A piece of broken glass.
(d) A twig.
3. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
(a) The servants.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
4. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
5. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 500 acres.
(b) 10,000 acres.
(c) 50,000 acres.
(d) 1,000 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
2. Who is Mataji?
3. Who is Dida?
4. In which state do Darrel's parents vacation in January?
5. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)