|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(a) Drug dealing.
2. What does Khalsa mean?
3. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
4. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
(a) Be a steno.
(b) Get married.
(c) Be bank teller.
(d) Be a doctor.
5. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(a) A rifle shot.
(c) A wood staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
2. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
3. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
4. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
5. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)