|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
(a) An emerald tipped unicorn.
(b) A horseshoe-shaped gem.
(c) A rhinestone heart.
(d) A rhinestone ladybug.
2. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
3. What is the name of the local beauty salon?
(a) Karin's Kurls.
(b) Baden's Hair Salon.
(c) Madam Cleo's.
(d) Mother's Beauty Parlor.
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A third eye.
(b) A hole in her forehead.
(c) A large bruise.
(d) A small cut.
5. Who wounded the mad dog?
(c) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khalsa mean?
2. What does Bud call Jasmine?
3. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
4. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son is from where?
5. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)