|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a kirpan?
(a) A type of sword.
(b) A ceremonial dagger.
(c) A small tool.
(d) A holy book.
2. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(d) Drug dealing.
3. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
4. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
5. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(a) A wood staff.
(b) A rifle shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would not help the women under attack?
2. In which state do Darrel's parents vacation in January?
3. Who is Pitaji?
4. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
5. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)