|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
2. Who is Pitaji?
(a) One of Jasmine's brothers.
(b) Jasmine's uncle.
(c) Jasmine's father.
(d) Jasmine's teacher.
3. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
(a) Shoveled snow.
(b) Drove a truck.
(c) Went skiing.
(d) Fixed the roof.
4. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
(a) Soda pop.
(b) Orange juice.
5. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 1,000 acres.
(b) 500 acres.
(c) 50,000 acres.
(d) 10,000 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
2. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
3. The family maidservant is of what caste?
4. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
5. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)