|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bud at a hotel?
(a) He is at a conference.
(b) He is waiting for Jasmine.
(c) He is on vacation.
(d) He is waiting for his ex-wife.
2. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
3. What is a nullah?
(a) A type of fruit.
(b) A small cove.
(c) A hut.
(d) A body of water.
4. What did Jasmine want when Professorji found her crying in the bathroom?
(a) A green card.
(b) A new American outfit.
(c) A job.
(d) A day off.
5. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
(a) Darrel's girlfriend.
(b) The death of Darrel's father.
(c) Darrel selling the farm to land developers.
(d) Darrel's feelings for Jasmine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Taylor and Wylie's daughter?
2. What holiday is it when Harlan visits Bud?
3. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
4. Who is Professorji's wife?
5. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)