|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Jasmine about a captain who takes contraband to the U.S.?
(a) Another passenger.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A railway porter.
(d) A waitress.
2. Where did Jasmine see a rabid man die?
(a) Near her village home.
(b) At school.
(c) In the market.
(d) Outside the doctor's clinic.
3. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
4. The technical institutes that Prakash wanted to apply to were located in what state?
(a) New York.
5. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
2. Where is Bud shot?
3. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
4. What is the name of Prakash's boss?
5. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)