|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Lillian have?
2. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
(a) Plane, boat, car.
(b) Plane, train, boat.
(c) Car, plane, boat.
(d) Train, boat, car.
3. What holiday is it when Harlan visits Bud?
(c) Fourth of July.
4. Who did Jasmine's brothers sell the farm to?
(a) Vancouver Singh.
5. What does Bud call Jasmine?
Short Answer Questions
1. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
2. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
3. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
4. How long did Jasmine stay with Professorji and his family?
5. Which item was NOT in the suitcase Jasmine brought from India to America?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)