|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
2. Who has a nephew in California?
3. Where did Jasmine see a rabid man die?
(a) In the market.
(b) Outside the doctor's clinic.
(c) Near her village home.
(d) At school.
4. The technical institutes that Prakash wanted to apply to were located in what state?
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(a) Kali Lions.
(d) Khalsa Lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
2. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
3. Who said "very, very, very Indian, Jassy"?
4. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
5. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)