|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) The knife she dropped.
(b) A twig.
(c) A piece of broken glass.
(d) A sharp stone.
2. Who said "very, very, very Indian, Jassy"?
(a) Little Clyde.
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
3. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
4. How was Masterji killed?
(b) Shot multiple times.
(d) Run down in the road.
5. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A large bruise.
(b) A third eye.
(c) A small cut.
(d) A hole in her forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
2. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
3. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
4. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
5. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)