|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A hole in her forehead.
(b) A small cut.
(c) A third eye.
(d) A large bruise.
2. Who was Prakash's benefactor?
(a) Masterji's nephew in California.
(c) Professor Vadhera.
3. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
4. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
(a) Fowlers Key, Florida.
(b) Baden, Iowa.
(c) Flushing, New York.
(d) San Diego, California.
5. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
(a) Darrel's girlfriend.
(b) The death of Darrel's father.
(c) Darrel's feelings for Jasmine.
(d) Darrel selling the farm to land developers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
2. What was used to wound the mad dog?
3. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
4. Jasmine's family home is the only house on the lane with what?
5. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)