|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacked the women at the latrine?
(a) A bull.
(b) A lion.
(c) A rabid monkey.
(d) A mad dog.
2. Who hails Jasmine's brother as they leave the tea shop?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) The tea shop owner.
(c) The man who stumbled.
(d) The stooped waiter.
3. What did Jasmine burn under the jasmine tree?
(b) Her books.
(d) Her clothes.
4. Darrel's father died when he choked on what?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A chicken bone.
(c) A French fry.
(d) Mexican food.
5. What does Khalsa mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
2. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
3. What is a kirpan?
4. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
5. Who collects pieces of aluminum foil?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)