|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) An astrologer.
(d) A storyteller.
2. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
(a) Darrel's girlfriend.
(b) Darrel's feelings for Jasmine.
(c) The death of Darrel's father.
(d) Darrel selling the farm to land developers.
3. Who told Jasmine of Masterji's murder?
4. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Servants nearby.
(c) Men picking the fields.
(d) Bidi smokers.
5. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "very, very, very Indian, Jassy"?
2. What type of shop did Arvind-prar and Hari-prar open?
3. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
4. What was used to wound the mad dog?
5. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)