|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
(a) Jasmine's husband.
(b) Jasmine's teacher.
(c) Jasmine's brother.
(d) Jasmine's father.
2. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(c) Drug dealing.
3. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
(a) To buy food.
(b) For a swim.
(c) To visit her best friend.
(d) For a walk.
4. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
(c) Neighborhood women.
5. Who died from being gored by a bull?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
2. What attacked the women at the latrine?
3. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
4. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
5. Who is Pitaji?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)