|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(b) A rifle shot.
(d) A wood staff.
2. Jasmine's family home is the only house on the lane with what?
(a) A water pump.
(b) A courtyard.
(d) A window.
3. According to Mataji, who has layers like an onion?
(c) A husband.
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A hole in her forehead.
(b) A small cut.
(c) A third eye.
(d) A large bruise.
5. What attacked the women at the latrine?
(a) A rabid monkey.
(b) A mad dog.
(c) A bull.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
2. Who did Jasmine's brothers sell the farm to?
3. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
4. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
5. Who died from being gored by a bull?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)