|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
(a) Sour milk.
(b) Burned flesh.
(c) Carcass of dead dog.
2. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
3. What is a kirpan?
(a) A ceremonial dagger.
(b) A holy book.
(c) A small tool.
(d) A type of sword.
4. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
5. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) An astrologer.
(d) A storyteller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
2. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
3. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
4. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
5. What was used to wound the mad dog?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)