|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) The servants.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
2. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
(a) A horseshoe-shaped gem.
(b) A rhinestone heart.
(c) An emerald tipped unicorn.
(d) A rhinestone ladybug.
3. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
4. Who collects pieces of aluminum foil?
(b) Bud's mother.
5. What type of shop did Arvind-prar and Hari-prar open?
(a) A money exchange shop.
(b) An electronics shop.
(c) A scooter shop.
(d) A sari shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
2. What is a nullah?
3. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
4. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
5. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)