|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pitaji?
(a) Jasmine's teacher.
(b) Jasmine's father.
(c) One of Jasmine's brothers.
(d) Jasmine's uncle.
2. Jasmine's family home is the only house on the lane with what?
(a) A window.
(b) A water pump.
(d) A courtyard.
3. Who died from being gored by a bull?
4. What tickets does Hari-prar give Jasmine?
(a) Theater show tickets.
(b) Movie tickets.
(c) Boat tickets.
(d) Plane tickets.
5. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
(a) He fell from a tractor.
(b) He was shot in back.
(c) He had a major stroke.
(d) He was run over by a car in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
2. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
3. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
4. What does Bud call Jasmine?
5. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)