|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going to "Tampah" and burning the suit under the tree on campus, where did Jasmine burn the suit?
(a) On a road away from the hotel.
(b) On the shore where they arrived.
(c) In a garbage can in the hotel room.
(d) Behind the hotel in a trash can.
2. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
(a) Be bank teller.
(b) Get married.
(c) Be a steno.
(d) Be a doctor.
3. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 1,000 acres.
(b) 10,000 acres.
(c) 500 acres.
(d) 50,000 acres.
4. How many Lions deliver the bomb that kill Prakash?
5. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
(a) The knife she dropped.
(b) A piece of broken glass.
(c) A sharp stone.
(d) A twig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
2. Who is Mataji?
3. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son is from where?
4. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
5. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)