|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
2. Instead of going to "Tampah" and burning the suit under the tree on campus, where did Jasmine burn the suit?
(a) On a road away from the hotel.
(b) In a garbage can in the hotel room.
(c) Behind the hotel in a trash can.
(d) On the shore where they arrived.
3. Why is Bud in a hurry to marry Jasmine?
(a) He's twice her age.
(b) His ex-wife is trying to get him back.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) He doesn't want to lose her to someone else.
4. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is a nullah?
(a) A hut.
(b) A type of fruit.
(c) A body of water.
(d) A small cove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
2. Where did Jasmine have lunch with a past life believer?
3. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
4. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
5. Who did Jasmine's brothers sell the farm to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)