|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
2. What is a kirpan?
(a) A holy book.
(b) A small tool.
(c) A type of sword.
(d) A ceremonial dagger.
3. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
(c) Mr. Jagtiani.
(d) Nirmala's father-in-law.
4. What is the name of the boat Jasmine stows away on during the last leg of her journey?
(a) The Gulf Shuttle.
(b) Catchin' Dreams.
(c) Hauled Over.
(d) Still Floatin'.
5. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
(a) A small cut.
(b) A third eye.
(c) A large bruise.
(d) A hole in her forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wounded the mad dog?
2. What type of pin does Du give Jasmine?
3. Who told Jasmine that Lillian's daughter's sold her house?
4. What is Hari-prar's present from a customer whose car he fixed?
5. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)