|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
(a) Car, plane, boat.
(b) Plane, train, boat.
(c) Plane, boat, car.
(d) Train, boat, car.
2. Where did Lillian take Jasmine for her "test"?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The mall.
(c) A party.
3. What is a nullah?
(a) A small cove.
(b) A type of fruit.
(c) A body of water.
(d) A hut.
4. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
5. How large is the family farm inherited by Darrel?
(a) 50,000 acres.
(b) 1,000 acres.
(c) 10,000 acres.
(d) 500 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Prakash call a dangerous man in Jasmine's family courtyard?
2. Darrel's father died when he choked on what?
3. What is Bud's profession?
4. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
5. Who said "very, very, very Indian, Jassy"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)