|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
(a) Plane, train, boat.
(b) Train, boat, car.
(c) Plane, boat, car.
(d) Car, plane, boat.
2. Bud and Darrel are at odds over what?
(a) Darrel selling the farm to land developers.
(b) Darrel's girlfriend.
(c) Darrel's feelings for Jasmine.
(d) The death of Darrel's father.
3. When asked by Pitaji, in front of her teacher, what does Jasmine say she wants to do?
(a) Be bank teller.
(b) Be a doctor.
(c) Be a steno.
(d) Get married.
4. Who said "There's no room in modern India for feudalism"?
(a) Jasmine's brother.
(b) Jasmine's husband.
(c) Jasmine's father.
(d) Jasmine's teacher.
5. What was first thing Jasmine saw when she came into American shores?
(a) Cones of a nuclear power plant.
(b) Garbage in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wounded the mad dog?
2. Where did Jasmine see a rabid man die?
3. How old is Jasmine when she is in the tea shop waiting with her brothers?
4. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
5. Darrel's father died when he choked on what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)