|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boat Jasmine stows away on during the last leg of her journey?
(a) Hauled Over.
(b) The Gulf Shuttle.
(c) Still Floatin'.
(d) Catchin' Dreams.
2. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(c) Kali Lions.
(d) Khalsa Lions.
3. Where did Wylie go to meet her lover?
(c) The Bahamas.
4. What farewell present did Kingsland slip into Jasmine's hand just before they docked in America?
(a) A ring.
(b) A knife.
(d) A Bible.
5. What is a nullah?
(a) A type of fruit.
(b) A small cove.
(c) A hut.
(d) A body of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
2. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
3. Who would not help the women under attack?
4. Who helps Bud get settled at the hotel?
5. Who arranged for Jasmine's illegal documents?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)