|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) A pet.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) The dog.
(d) A neighbor.
2. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(a) New Jersey.
3. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(b) A rifle shot.
(d) A wood staff.
4. What does Khalsa mean?
5. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
2. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
3. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
4. Who would not help the women under attack?
5. Whom did Jasmine stay with at the hotel?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)