|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
(a) Plane, train, boat.
(b) Train, boat, car.
(c) Plane, boat, car.
(d) Car, plane, boat.
2. Who works in publishing?
3. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
(a) Her oldest sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The midwife.
4. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(a) Drug dealing.
5. Who came down from an ashram after Jasmine was widowed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jasmine see a rabid man die?
2. What is a kirpan?
3. What is the name of Prakash's boss?
4. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
5. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)