|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
2. Who is Sam?
(a) The dog.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A pet.
3. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
4. Who is the day mummy?
5. What is the ship captain's name?
(c) Little Clyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to strangle Jasmine at birth?
2. Surprisingly, who loves Jasmine?
3. What was the name of the Jamaican traveling on the boat with Jasmine?
4. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
5. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)