|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranged for Jasmine's illegal documents?
(a) Little Clyde.
(d) The Doctor.
2. Who is Dida?
(a) Jasmine's sister.
(b) Pitaji's mother.
(c) Jasmine's aunt.
(d) Mataji's mother.
3. Once he was accepted to the university, Prakash took Jasmine to buy what?
(a) A television.
(b) A new radio.
(c) A wedding sari.
(d) New shoes.
4. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(d) New Jersey.
5. What is the ship captain's name?
(b) Little Clyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
2. Who said "individual effort counts for nothing"?
3. Who is the day mummy?
4. Who is Pitaji?
5. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)