|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Jamaican traveling on the boat with Jasmine?
(c) Little Clyde.
2. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Bidi smokers.
(b) Servants nearby.
(d) Men picking the fields.
3. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(a) Drug dealing.
4. What is the name of the boat Jasmine stows away on during the last leg of her journey?
(a) The Gulf Shuttle.
(b) Still Floatin'.
(c) Catchin' Dreams.
(d) Hauled Over.
5. What is a kirpan?
(a) A holy book.
(b) A ceremonial dagger.
(c) A type of sword.
(d) A small tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
2. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
3. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
4. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
5. What attacked the women at the latrine?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)