|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In villages close to the border, what is an acceptable profession?
(c) Drug dealing.
2. What type of plane is mentioned in the book?
3. What is the name of the boat Jasmine stows away on during the last leg of her journey?
(a) The Gulf Shuttle.
(b) Catchin' Dreams.
(c) Hauled Over.
(d) Still Floatin'.
4. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
(b) Neighborhood women.
5. Why is Bud at a hotel?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is waiting for Jasmine.
(c) He is at a conference.
(d) He is waiting for his ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Jasmine about a captain who takes contraband to the U.S.?
2. Whom did Jasmine stay with at the hotel?
3. What is the ship captain's name?
4. What department hired Jasmine to answer phones?
5. The family maidservant is of what caste?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)