|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would not help the women under attack?
(a) Bidi smokers.
(b) Servants nearby.
(d) Men picking the fields.
2. When Half-Face told the illegals he was smuggling and to hit the water if they hear three blasts of the whistle, what did Jasmine recall?
(a) The first time she took a shower.
(b) The smell of toilets in the Indian courtyards.
(c) The stench of the dead dog from the river.
(d) The mad dog floating down the nullah.
3. Who is the hot dog vendor?
(a) Khalsa Lion member.
(c) Sant Bhindranwale.
(d) Little Clyde.
4. Who is Kate's mother?
(d) Dr. Webb.
5. Jasmine read what type of manual to brush up on English?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
2. What is a nullah?
3. Who is the day mummy?
4. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
5. Which item was NOT in the suitcase Jasmine brought from India to America?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)