|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who approaches Mary at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What does Mr. Davey instruct Mary to do when he appears in Chapter 16?
3. What does Mr. Davey say Mary will learn to do in Chapter 17?
4. What happens while Mary is crossing the moors in Chapter 6?
5. When she returns to the inn, how does Mary know Joss is still inside?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Mary's aunt tell her when her aunt replies to Mary's letter?
This section contains 989 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)