|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
(a) Squire Bassat.
(b) His father.
(c) A man with a drinking problemm.
(d) Lord Cornwall.
2. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(c) An unknown figure.
3. Where is Mary traveling to in Chapter 1?
(d) Her hometown.
4. What is the carriage ride like for Mary after Mr. Davey leaves?
5. Who approaches Mary at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A child.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A man on horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Mary say she witnessed on a trip she recalls?
2. What does Mary tell Joss about the carriage?
3. What is Joss's brother's occupation?
4. What causes Mary to go along with Jem's Christmas Eve plans?
5. How many days is Joss incoherent for in Chapter 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)