|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marsh does Mary wander toward in Chapter 8?
(a) Tregurrian Marsh.
(b) Todpool Marsh.
(c) Trewartha Marsh.
(d) Trewoon Marsh.
2. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(b) An unknown figure.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Mary say she witnessed on a trip she recalls?
(a) A fire.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A birth.
(d) A murder.
4. What does Mr. Davey say will stop Joss from causing ships to wreck?
(a) The threat of divine judgement.
(b) Coastal guards.
(d) Finding employment.
5. What does Mary observe while eating a brief meal with Joss in Chapter 2?
(a) How he chews his food.
(b) How he takes his tea.
(c) How he treats Patience.
(d) How dirty his hands are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the vicar of Altarnun?
2. How do Joss and his friends kill the carriage driver?
3. What is the carriage ride like for Mary after Mr. Davey leaves?
4. Who does Mary lie to protect in Chapter 6?
5. What does Squire Basset have with him when he comes to Jamaica Inn in Chapter 6?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)