|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mary to go along with Jem's Christmas Eve plans?
(a) Jem offers to reward her.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) Jem accuses her of being afraid.
(d) She thinks of what Christmas Eve with Joss would be like.
2. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(a) An unknown figure.
3. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
4. In Chapter 1, where does the driver try to dissuade Mary from going ?
(a) To the moors.
(b) Jamaica Inn.
(d) To her hometown.
5. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
(a) The gate at Jamaica Inn.
(b) At his sister's house.
(c) On the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
(d) At hte town church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary have to be careful not to do while out walking?
2. What is Mary told to ignore in Chapter 2?
3. What kind of work did her family do?
4. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
5. When does the driver's demeanor change in Chapter 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)