|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's aunt's name?
2. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
(a) Have drinks at Jamaica Inn.
(b) Throw eggs at Jamaica Inn.
(c) Have parties at Jamaica Inn.
(d) Pray for Jamaica Inn.
3. What does Joss talk to Mary about in Chapter 8?
(a) Running away to the north.
(b) Finding her a husband.
(c) His criminal experiences.
(d) His parents.
4. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(a) An unknown figure.
5. Who raised Mary?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
2. What can't Mary help but notice about the vicar in Chapter 7?
3. How are the people at the bar described in Chapter 4?
4. According to Joss, what is Mary to do one night a week?
5. What does Mary have to be careful not to do while out walking?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)