|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
2. How are the people at the bar described in Chapter 4?
(a) Respectable ladies and gentlemen.
(b) Poor farmers.
(c) Outcasts of respectable society.
(d) The dregs of society.
3. Where is Jamaica Inn located?
(a) Between Bodmin and Launceston.
(b) Just outside of Mary's hometown.
(c) In Launceston.
(d) Between Bodmin and the border.
4. Mary observes that the main purpose of the inn is not _____.
(a) For the convenience of travelers.
(b) To hold village meetings.
(c) To run Joss's business from.
(d) To be Joss's personal residence.
5. What is Mary's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's uncle?
2. in Chapter 4, how long is Joss gone from Jamaica Inn?
3. What does Mary tell the vicar in Chapter 7?
4. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
5. At what time of day does Mary go for walks in Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)