|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the vicar escort Mary back to Jamaica Inn?
(a) In his dogcart.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
2. What is Mary's aunt's name?
3. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
(a) Have parties at Jamaica Inn.
(b) Have drinks at Jamaica Inn.
(c) Pray for Jamaica Inn.
(d) Throw eggs at Jamaica Inn.
4. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
(b) Keeping up with her correspondence.
(d) Her charity work.
5. In Chapter 3, what door does Mary discover is kept locked?
(a) The cellar door.
(b) The pantry door.
(c) Joss's bedroom door.
(d) The outer door to the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Joss, what is Mary to do one night a week?
2. Why does Mary allow Squire Basset to enter the house in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 5, why does Mary demand that a stranger leave the bar?
4. How had Mary remembered her aunt?
5. What lie does Mary tell the squire in Chapter 6?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)