|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Mary?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. What is the name of Mary's uncle?
3. Who approaches Mary at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A child.
(b) A man on horseback.
(d) An old woman.
4. What does Mary do after waking up late in Chapter 3?
(a) She pretends to be sick.
(b) She stares out her window.
(c) She speaks to her dead parents.
(d) She quickly dresses.
5. What is Joss's brother's occupation?
(c) Horse thief.
(d) Confidence man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
2. What does Mary do before going on walks in Chapter 4?
3. What kind of work did her family do?
4. In Chapter 1, where does the driver try to dissuade Mary from going ?
5. Who does Joss meet with after Harry leaves in Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)