|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died when Mary was six years old?
(a) Mary's best friend.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's grandfather.
(d) Mary's sister.
2. How many times had Mary met with Patience before Chapter 2?
(a) Five times.
(c) Three times.
3. Where is Jamaica Inn located?
(a) Just outside of Mary's hometown.
(b) Between Bodmin and Launceston.
(c) In Launceston.
(d) Between Bodmin and the border.
4. What is Mary told to ignore in Chapter 2?
(a) The mice and insects in the house.
(b) Local men who try to talk to her.
(c) Noises in the yard during the night.
(d) Questions she is asked about Joss.
5. At what time of day does Mary go for walks in Chapter 4?
(a) In the early morning.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) Just before lunch.
(d) In the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Mary in Chapter 4?
2. How is Joss described in Chapter 2?
3. In what state is Joss when Mary returns home at the end of Chapter 7?
4. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
5. What is Joss's brother's occupation?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)