|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Mary is crossing the moors in Chapter 6?
(a) She encounters a flock of sheep.
(b) She gets lost.
(c) She feels sick.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
3. At what time of day does Mary go for walks in Chapter 4?
(a) In the early morning.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) Just before lunch.
(d) In the evening.
4. What country does Mary live in?
5. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What incriminating evidence does Squire Basset find at the inn in Chapter 6?
2. What kind of work did her family do?
3. What is Mary's aunt's name?
4. How does the vicar escort Mary back to Jamaica Inn?
5. What does Mary do while working in the bar in Chapter 4?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)