|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary traveling to in Chapter 1?
(a) Her hometown.
2. How many times had Mary met with Patience before Chapter 2?
(a) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
(a) Have parties at Jamaica Inn.
(b) Have drinks at Jamaica Inn.
(c) Pray for Jamaica Inn.
(d) Throw eggs at Jamaica Inn.
4. What does Mary do before going on walks in Chapter 4?
(a) Writes in her diary.
(b) Visits neighbors.
(c) Does household chores.
(d) Has tea.
5. What does Mary think of Joss's guests in Chapter 4?
(a) They are evil.
(b) They are vulgar.
(c) They are suspicious.
(d) They are charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
2. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
3. What is Mary's aunt's name?
4. How are the people at the bar described in Chapter 4?
5. What is Joss's brother's occupation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)