|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do before going on walks in Chapter 4?
(a) Has tea.
(b) Writes in her diary.
(c) Does household chores.
(d) Visits neighbors.
2. At what time of day does Mary go for walks in Chapter 4?
(a) In the evening.
(b) In the early morning.
(c) Just before lunch.
(d) In the afternoon.
3. In Chapter 5, why does Mary demand that a stranger leave the bar?
(a) Mary doesn't trust anyone anymore.
(b) Joss does not like strangers in his inn.
(c) Mary recognizes the man as a criminal.
(d) To calm Patience.
4. What does Mary discover about the guest rooms in Chapter 3?
(a) They are full of cobwebs.
(b) They are opulent in decoration.
(c) They are used for storage.
(d) They are completely empty.
5. What is Joss's brother's occupation?
(a) Horse thief.
(c) Confidence man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the people at the bar described in Chapter 4?
2. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
3. Who does Joss meet with after Harry leaves in Chapter 4?
4. What does Mary do while working in the bar in Chapter 4?
5. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)