|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary told to ignore in Chapter 2?
(a) Questions she is asked about Joss.
(b) The mice and insects in the house.
(c) Local men who try to talk to her.
(d) Noises in the yard during the night.
2. Where is Mary traveling to in Chapter 1?
(c) Her hometown.
3. What is Mary's aunt's name?
4. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
5. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
(a) On the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
(b) The gate at Jamaica Inn.
(c) At his sister's house.
(d) At hte town church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary discover about the guest rooms in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 3, what door does Mary discover is kept locked?
3. In the kitchen scene in Chapter 2, what does Joss outline for Mary?
4. Who died when Mary was six years old?
5. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)