|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do after waking up late in Chapter 3?
(a) She stares out her window.
(b) She quickly dresses.
(c) She pretends to be sick.
(d) She speaks to her dead parents.
2. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
(a) Keeping up with her correspondence.
(b) Her charity work.
3. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
4. How many times had Mary met with Patience before Chapter 2?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
5. Mary observes that the main purpose of the inn is not _____.
(a) To hold village meetings.
(b) For the convenience of travelers.
(c) To run Joss's business from.
(d) To be Joss's personal residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died when Mary was six years old?
2. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
3. How is Joss described in Chapter 2?
4. Where is Jamaica Inn located?
5. Who raised Mary?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)