|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Mary help but notice about the vicar in Chapter 7?
(a) A duality in his personality.
(b) His crippled hand.
(c) That she caught him glaring at her.
(d) That he seems to distrust people.
2. Where does Mary decide to go after leaving the vicar's house?
(a) North Hill.
(c) Trewartha Marsh.
3. What is the name of Mary's uncle?
4. When Mary awakes in Chapter 12, how long has she been asleep?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
5. In Chapter 5, why does Mary demand that a stranger leave the bar?
(a) To calm Patience.
(b) Joss does not like strangers in his inn.
(c) Mary recognizes the man as a criminal.
(d) Mary doesn't trust anyone anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary find herself when she awakes in Chapter 11?
2. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
3. When Mary finds him, where had Joss been stabbed?
4. What does Mrs. Bassat provide for Mary in Chapter 14?
5. What does Joss warn Mary to do before she goes to bed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)