|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary awakes in Chapter 12, how long has she been asleep?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
2. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
(a) A man with a drinking problemm.
(b) His father.
(c) Lord Cornwall.
(d) Squire Bassat.
3. What would Joss sometimes do to the sailors who managed to swim to shore?
(a) Take them to the vicar to bless them.
(b) He would kill them.
(c) Pay for their burial.
(d) Bring them back to the inn.
4. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(b) An unknown figure.
5. What is clear to Mary about the men she is riding with in Chapter 11?
(a) They want to protect her.
(b) They want to impress her.
(c) They want to kill her.
(d) They want to take advantage of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died when Mary was six years old?
2. What does Mrs. Bassat provide for Mary in Chapter 14?
3. What does Mary beg Jem to do in Chapter 13?
4. What does Jem assure Mary about Joss in Chapter 9?
5. How do Joss and his friends kill the carriage driver?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)