|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Mary say when Joss asks her where she has been?
(a) To visit an old friend.
(b) To a service at church.
(c) To a fair with Jem.
(d) To tell the squire about his illegal activities.
2. What state is Joss in when Mary goes downstairs in Chapter 12?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is giddy.
(d) He is enraged.
3. Who arrives shortly after Mary finds Joss dead?
(a) The squire.
(b) Mr. Davey.
(c) A neighbor.
4. How does Mary feel while being kept indoors in Chapter 5?
5. What keeps Mary indoors in Chapter 5?
(a) A fever.
(c) Joss's orders.
(d) Cold weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when she goes downstairs in Chapter 13?
2. What marsh does Mary wander toward in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Mary decide to go after leaving the vicar's house?
4. What causes Mary to go along with Jem's Christmas Eve plans?
5. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)