|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(c) An unknown figure.
2. In Chapter 13, what does Mary convince Joss to let them do in the afternoon?
(a) Visit friends.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Have a picnic.
(d) Clean up the mess in the inn.
3. What does Mary think she can do before Joss notices she's gone in Chapter 13?
(a) Travel to Altarnun and back.
(b) Go visit Jem.
(c) Set the horse free.
(d) Collect some food for the journey.
4. What does Jem notice about Mary's appearance in Chapter 13?
(a) Her disheveled hair.
(b) Her tear stained cheeks.
(c) Her torn dress.
(d) Her injuries.
5. What does Mary think of Joss's guests in Chapter 4?
(a) They are vulgar.
(b) They are charming.
(c) They are suspicious.
(d) They are evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Joss in when Mary goes downstairs in Chapter 12?
2. What is strange about the house when Mary goes downstairs in Chapter 12?
3. Who arrives to help Mary at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What does Jem try to convince the person who insists on buying the second pony?
5. Where is Jamaica Inn located?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)