|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
2. What is Mary's last name?
3. According to Mary, how does Patience behave around her husband?
(a) Like a puppy dog.
(b) Like a mouse.
(c) Like a bear.
(d) Like a lioness.
4. What does Mary do after waking up late in Chapter 3?
(a) She quickly dresses.
(b) She pretends to be sick.
(c) She stares out her window.
(d) She speaks to her dead parents.
5. In Chapter 3, what door does Mary discover is kept locked?
(a) The cellar door.
(b) The outer door to the bar.
(c) Joss's bedroom door.
(d) The pantry door.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Mary go for walks in Chapter 4?
2. Who does Joss meet with after Harry leaves in Chapter 4?
3. What does Mary observe while eating a brief meal with Joss in Chapter 2?
4. How had Mary remembered her aunt?
5. Where is Mary traveling to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)