|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
2. According to Joss, what is Mary to do one night a week?
(a) Dine at a friends'.
(b) Work in the bar.
(c) Keep Patience company.
(d) Stay in her bedroom.
3. What does Joss warn Mary to do before she goes to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) To keep away from horse thieves.
(b) To stick by her aunt's side.
(c) To brush her teeth.
(d) To keep her mouth shut.
4. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
(a) Squire Bassat.
(b) His father.
(c) Lord Cornwall.
(d) A man with a drinking problemm.
5. What does Mary do while working in the bar in Chapter 4?
(a) Sits in the back room.
(b) Sings for the customers.
(c) Makes drinks.
(d) Chats with the female patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do before going on walks in Chapter 4?
2. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
3. Where is Mary traveling to in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
5. in Chapter 4, how long is Joss gone from Jamaica Inn?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)