|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what door does Mary discover is kept locked?
(a) The cellar door.
(b) Joss's bedroom door.
(c) The pantry door.
(d) The outer door to the bar.
2. According to Mary, how does Patience behave around her husband?
(a) Like a mouse.
(b) Like a bear.
(c) Like a puppy dog.
(d) Like a lioness.
3. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
4. What country does Mary live in?
5. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
(a) The gate at Jamaica Inn.
(b) At hte town church.
(c) On the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
(d) At his sister's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do while working in the bar in Chapter 4?
2. How does Mary feel while being kept indoors in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Joss meet with after Harry leaves in Chapter 4?
4. What does Mary think of Joss's guests in Chapter 4?
5. Who raised Mary?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)