|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Patience care for Joss in Chapter 8?
(a) Without much care.
(b) As though he were a baby.
(c) As though he were a dog.
(d) Like a stranger.
2. What do Jem and Mary attend in Chapter 9?
(a) A play.
(b) A horserace.
(c) A picnic.
(d) The holiday fair.
3. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
(b) Her charity work.
(c) Keeping up with her correspondence.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mary say she witnessed on a trip she recalls?
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A birth.
(c) A fire.
(d) A murder.
5. What night of the week does Joss have his friends to the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary begin to wonder about Jem's visit in Chapter 6?
2. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
3. What is the weather like as Mary is walking?
4. How had Mary remembered her aunt?
5. What kind of house does Jem have?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)