|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family has a bad reputation in the area where Jamaica Inn is located?
(a) The Merlyn family.
(b) The Marlin family.
(c) The Morlynn family.
(d) The Mermann family.
2. Who approaches Mary at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A man on horseback.
(b) A child.
(d) An old woman.
3. About how long does Mary wait for Jem to return?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Half and hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
4. Where does Mary meet Jem in Chapter 9?
(a) On the moors.
(b) On the road.
(c) At the post office.
(d) In Altarnun.
5. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(a) An unknown figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jem try to convince the person who insists on buying the second pony?
2. What kind of house does Jem have?
3. What does Jem invite Mary to do for him in Chapter 8?
4. When Mary leaves Jamaica in Chapter 9, what does she fail to do?
5. What does Jem assure Mary about Joss in Chapter 9?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)