Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
5. Where does the Captain get married?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Louise endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
What role does symbolism play in this book and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)