Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
5. Where does the Captain get married?
Comic relief is a literary tool used well by Paterson in this book. What are some of the key examples of this, and how did these scenes affect the plot of the book?
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot?
Trudy Braxton is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Trudy had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)