|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Louise's grandmother dislike the Captain?
2. What kind of person does Louise say has the most freedom?
3. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
4. How does Louise describe her soul after Call's marriage?
5. What does Louise's mother do during the storm?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Louise performs many acts of service during her time as a nurse. What are some of the most significant examples of this service, and how do these events affects the characters involved in them?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)