Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
5. Where does the Captain get married?
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Despair is a theme that is placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
What are the different stages of Call's relationship with Caroline, and how do these stages affect Louise and the progression of the plot?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)