Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
5. Where does the Captain get married?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Patterson have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Louise performs many acts of service during her time as a nurse. What are some of the most significant examples of this service, and how do these events affects the characters involved in them?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in this book and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)