Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
5. Where does the Captain get married?
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Louise endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)