|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets the main solo at the Christmas concert?
(c) Betty Jean.
(d) Emma Sue.
2. What characteristic does Louise say Caroline lacks?
3. What did Captain Wallace's son use his money for?
(a) Paying debts.
(d) A wedding.
4. What color is the only cat that was not taken care of?
5. What is Mr. Rice's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise's first name?
2. Where is Rass Island?
3. What time does Louise get up after school lets out?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. Where did Louise see the ad that she writes in response to hoping to get money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Captain want to do with Trudy's cats, and why did that not happen?
2. What question does Louise ask during the rehearsal for the Christmas program?
3. What does Louise do with the money she earns after school lets out?
4. What happened that shamed Hiram Wallace to the point that he left the island?
5. How does Louise feel after asking Call if she could join him in the things he does without her during the summer?
6. How does Louise describe the mystery man at the ferry?
7. How does Louise feel after asking her question during the Christmas program rehearsal?
8. What does Caroline suggest they do for Trudy's cats?
9. When did Louise say she was the center of attention?
10. What does Louise say she is walking by as she walks down the streets of Rass?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)