|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise name her first son?
2. What does Louise name her first son after?
(a) An island.
(b) The Captain.
(c) Her father.
(d) The valley.
3. To where does Louise get a scholarship?
(a) The University of Maine.
(b) The University of Rhode Island.
(c) The University of Delaware.
(d) The University of Maryland.
4. How long does Louise go to school for after Caroline leaves?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) One week.
5. What does Grandmother accuse Susan of?
(a) Killing Trudy.
(b) Cheating on her son.
(c) Making her go insane.
(d) Stealing her husband.
6. How many teachers does the school on Rass have?
7. Whom does Caroline think the Captain should marry?
(a) Auntie Braxton.
(b) Mrs. Rice.
(d) Call's mother.
8. What kind of person does Louise say has the most freedom?
9. What does Louise realize about herself after the storm?
(a) She is attracted to the Captain.
(b) She hates the island.
(c) She enjoyed the suspense of the storm.
(d) She loves the island.
10. Where does Grandmother sleep while the Captain stays at the Bradshaw house after the storm?
(a) The basement.
(b) The couch.
(c) Louise's room.
(d) The kitchen.
11. What religion does Joseph follow?
12. How much money does Louise have saved from her crabbing?
13. Who does Louise say she does not want to end up like?
(a) Auntie Braxton.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Rice.
14. What does Louise study about people while in school?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their hands.
(c) Their clothing.
(d) Their faces.
15. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does the Captain teach Caroline and Louise?
2. Where is Louise's clinic in Truitt?
3. How many times does Louise return to Rass?
4. What does Louise's grandmother say Louise is in danger of while the Captain stays at the house?
5. What does Louise's grandmother call the Captain during the storm?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)