|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major health problem in Truitt?
(a) Domestic abuse.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
2. What strange object did the storm dig up?
(a) Time capsule.
(b) Tackle box.
3. What does Caroline do during the storm?
(d) Makes coffee.
4. What job does Louise take after Caroline leaves for school?
(a) Crab mater.
(b) Oyster culler.
(c) Boat navigator.
(d) Clam digger.
5. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
6. What does Louise name her first son?
7. How many times does Louise return to Rass?
(a) Five times.
(b) Four times.
(d) Three times.
8. Where is Louise's clinic in Truitt?
(a) Her house.
(b) In the general store.
(c) By the veterinarian.
(d) A barn.
9. What does Louise study about people while in school?
(a) Their faces.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their hands.
10. How does Trudy die?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She has a stroke.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She is hit by a car.
11. What does Louise's grandmother call the Captain during the storm?
(a) An angel.
(b) A heathen.
(c) A sick man.
(d) A General.
12. How does Grandmother think Trudy died?
(a) Hiram strangled her.
(b) Hiram poisoned her.
(c) Hiram starved her.
(d) Hiram beat her.
13. What does the sky look like after the storm?
(a) Cloudy and misty.
(b) Peaceful and mucky.
(c) Clear and beautiful.
(d) Foggy and angry.
14. What religion does Joseph follow?
15. What game does the Captain teach Caroline and Louise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caroline give up vocal lessons?
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. Where does water remain after the storm?
4. Why does Louise's grandmother dislike the Captain?
5. What does Louise want to see when she travels?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)