Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. Who receives the highest marks on the graduation test in all Rass Island history?
3. What does Louise name her first son after?
(a) An island.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The valley.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Grandmother do when Louise stands up for her mother?
(a) Hits her with a bible.
(c) Screeches at the top of her lungs.
(d) Slaps her.
5. Where does the Captain get married?
(a) In the remains of his home.
(b) In Crisfield.
(c) In the church.
(d) On a ship.
6. What was completely destroyed in the storm?
(a) The dock.
(b) The ferry.
(c) Louise's skiff.
(d) The Wallace house.
7. What does Louise buy and then hide from Caroline?
(a) A manicure set.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) Some make-up.
(d) A dress.
8. What branch of the military does Call join?
(d) Air Force.
9. Who does Louise say she does not want to end up like?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Rice.
(d) Auntie Braxton.
10. Who does the Captain marry?
(a) Mrs. Rice.
(c) Call's mother.
(d) Auntie Braxton.
11. Why does Louise not go to her father's funeral?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is angry at Call.
(c) She does not want to go to the island.
(d) She is too sick.
12. Why does Louise's grandmother dislike the Captain?
(a) She was engaged to him.
(b) He cheated on her.
(c) He broke her best friend's heart.
(d) She was in love with him.
13. What does Louise name the twin girl she delivers at the end of the book?
14. How long does Louise go to school for after Caroline leaves?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
15. Where does Grandmother sleep while the Captain stays at the Bradshaw house after the storm?
(a) The couch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) Louise's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise think of herself after getting angry with Caroline?
2. What does Caroline do during the storm?
3. Where is Louise's clinic in Truitt?
4. What does Louise's grandmother call the Captain during the storm?
5. How do the watermen know a storm is coming?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)