|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose solo at the Christmas concert gets the most applause?
(a) Emma Sue's.
(d) Betty Jean's.
2. What does Caroline go to the mainland weekly for?
(a) Vocal lessons.
(b) Flute lessons.
(c) Violin lessons.
(d) Piano lessons.
3. Who runs to get assistance for the cat owner?
(b) The Captain.
4. From whom does Louise get a letter?
(a) Mr. Rice.
(b) Lyrics Unlimited.
(c) The Captain.
5. What color is the cat that appears at the Captain's house?
6. How much older than Caroline is Louise?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Two years.
7. In what season does Chapter 4 take place?
8. What branch of the military did Mr. Rice join?
(a) Air Force.
9. What does Louise's sister plan to do over the summer?
(a) Go on a trip.
(b) Get a good tan.
(c) Write her autobiography.
(d) Practice singing.
10. What characteristic does Louise say Caroline lacks?
11. What is the narrator's name?
12. To whom does the tomcat at the Captain's house belong?
(a) Miss Raston.
(b) Mrs. Brayden.
(c) Auntie Braxton.
(d) Granny Rundle.
13. How long has the narrator's family lived on Rass Island?
(a) Two hundred-fifty years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) One hundred-fifty years.
14. How old is Louise when she is writing in hopes to earn money?
15. What do most people call Louise?
(c) The Older Twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret did Trudy's father keep?
2. What did Louise's grandfather send to them from the mainland?
3. What are Trudy's cats suffering from?
4. Where did Mr. Bradshaw serve as a soldier?
5. How old were the sisters when they had whooping cough?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)