Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rass Island?
2. How long has the narrator's family lived on Rass Island?
3. What kind of settlement does the narrator live in?
4. How much of the island does the narrator's settlement take up?
5. What is the narrator's last name?
6. What kind of text is the first chapter written in?
7. What does NOT occur in the first chapter?
8. How many siblings does the narrator mention in the first chapter?
9. What family tradition does the narrator say she does not keep?
This section contains 3,272 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)