|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caroline go to the mainland weekly for?
(a) Violin lessons.
(b) Piano lessons.
(c) Flute lessons.
(d) Vocal lessons.
2. What does Caroline do after the Christmas concert?
(b) Makes fun of Betty Jean.
(c) Congratulates Emma Sue.
3. What does Louise say happens to her when she hears about Pearl Harbor?
(a) She understands the adult world.
(b) She has an epiphany.
(c) She sees a vision.
(d) She contemplates her future.
4. How does Louise feel when she presents her idea of not celebrating?
5. What illness does Caroline have when she travels in Chapter 4?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(b) A kidney infection.
(c) An ear infection.
(d) Typhoid Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Louise in Chapter 1?
2. What did Louise's grandfather send to them from the mainland?
3. Who finds Louise crying after her suggestion is given?
4. Who travels with Caroline in Chapter 4?
5. How old were the sisters when they had whooping cough?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)