|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caroline have to travel in Chapter 4?
(a) The other side of the island.
(b) The mainland.
(c) A neighboring village.
(d) The ocean.
2. What kind of feelings does Louise have for her sister?
3. How much of her money does Louise give to her mother?
(a) A third.
(b) One tenth.
(d) A quarter.
4. What is the first name of the owner of the cat?
5. What did Caroline refuse to do when she was first born?
(a) Open her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Caroline have to pay for her music lessons?
2. What did Louise's grandfather send to them from the mainland?
3. To whom does the tomcat at the Captain's house belong?
4. How do the wives on the island describe the bay?
5. How much older than Caroline is Louise?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)