|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Trudy die?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She has a stroke.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She is hit by a car.
2. Who travels with Caroline in Chapter 4?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Mr. Rice.
(d) Her father.
3. What does the Captain want to do with Trudy's cats?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Set them out to be wild.
(c) Give them away.
(d) Drown them.
4. What color is the only cat that was not taken care of?
5. What are Trudy's cats suffering from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise notice at the ferry when Caroline travels in Chapter 4?
2. Whom did the Captain's family want him to marry?
3. How does Grandmother think Trudy died?
4. What does the Captain do while Trudy is in the hospital?
5. What illness does Caroline have when she travels in Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)