|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they know where the new people at the ferry are going?
(a) Captain Billy.
(d) Mr. Bradshaw.
2. What does the Captain do while Trudy is in the hospital?
(a) Cleans her house.
(b) Visits her daily.
(c) Looks through old pictures.
(d) Writes her letters.
3. What does water represent to the families on Rass Island?
(a) Danger and chaos.
(b) More of the same.
(c) Livelihood and entertainment.
(d) Wealth and stability.
4. How much money does Louise have saved from her crabbing?
5. What game does the Captain teach Caroline and Louise?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the wives on the island describe the bay?
2. What secret did Trudy's father keep?
3. In what season does Chapter 4 take place?
4. How does Trudy die?
5. What illness does Caroline have when she travels in Chapter 4?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)