|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tobias is said to have purchased the hand of a thief at a little shop where in Chapter 13?
2. Where did Mercy live in a slum with her mother in her past?
(a) Fetter Lane.
(b) Lamb’s Conduit Street.
(d) Chancery Lane.
3. Tobias is said in Chapter 13 to have ambitions to become “a novelist who might topple” who himself?
(a) Lord Byron.
4. Where does Mr. Buckle say he formerly had his little shop in Chapter 9?
5. Through whose house does Jack escape from to the street below in the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Laurence’s.
(b) Mr. Smith’s.
(c) Mr. Phipps’s.
(d) Mr. Pope’s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the precise date given by the narrator in Chapter 1 when the man with the red waistcoat arrives in London?
2. How many cats did Mr. Buckle inherit along with his house on Great Queen Street?
3. What is the name of the coach that the man with the red waistcoat arrives in, in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Who was the master of Mr. Buckle’s home on Great Queen Street prior to Mr. Buckle?
5. Mercy tells Jack in Chapter 28 that Mr. Buckle had a sister that was transported where?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)