1. What night of the week is it when the man with the red waistcoat arrives in London in the opening of Chapter 1?
2. What is the precise date given by the narrator in Chapter 1 when the man with the red waistcoat arrives in London?
(a) May 1, 1837.
(b) March 12, 1836.
(c) September 14, 1837.
(d) April 15, 1837.
3. What is the name of the coach that the man with the red waistcoat arrives in, in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) The Jackson.
(b) The Rocket.
(c) The Charger.
(d) The Blue Pony.
4. At what inn does the man in the red waistcoat arrive in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) The Gloucester Inn.
(b) The Bull Inn.
(c) The Maxwell Inn.
(d) The Golden Ox.
5. What physical curiosity is noted of the man in the red waistcoat both aboard the coach and outside the gin bar in Chapter 1?
(a) He is missing three fingers in his right hand.
(b) He is missing his right foot.
(c) He has a scar from his mouth to his temple.
(d) He is missing two fingers on his left hand.
This section contains 4,412 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)