Mid-Book Test (up to '1937')
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What puts Palestine beyond the reach of many?
2. When was Victor born?
3. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
4. What U.S. town does Georg emigrate to?
5. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In 1933, how does Klemperer find the German political situation?
2. What were one of the requirements of Palestine's immigration policies that...
This section contains 807 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)