|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fascist regime does Nazi Germany begin to support in 1937?
2. In November 1939, an unsuccessful attempt is made to assassinate:
3. What U.S. town does Georg emigrate to?
(c) New Philadelphia.
4. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
(a) <I>The Eighteenth Century</I>.
(b) <I>I Shall Bear Witness</I>.
5. What U.S. town does Betty emigrate to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Klemperer notes with surprise that many troops are being sent to:
2. Who accompanies the Klemperers to Berlin?
3. The Nazis call the invasion of which country off?
4. What dominates much of Victor's diary entries for 1939?
5. Where are the Klemperers told they will have to live after their house is rented?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)