|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Credible rumors circulate that Jews in occupied __________ are treated very severely.
2. Which two countries enter the war in 1939, along with Poland?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) Italy and Switzerland.
(c) England and France.
(d) Albania and Turkey.
3. During 1940, so-called mixed-race Jews, who were previously allowed in the military, are:
(a) Sent to the concentration camps.
(b) Granted amnesty and given non-Jewish surnames.
(c) Sent to the ghettos.
(d) Excluded and treated as Jews.
4. When Hitler visits Italy in 1938, it becomes evident that he is Mussolini's ____________.
5. In what month of 1940 does Klemperer send his stamp collection and important papers to his friend Annemarie for safeguarding?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his entries of 1938, what health problem does Victor fret about?
2. Which of Victor's relatives dies in October 1937?
3. Why does Klemperer begin to send out job applications to other countries?
4. Which tragedy does Klemperer believe reflects poorly on Hitler's government?
5. In 1938, Germany annexes __________ in a non-violent political victory known today as the Anschluss.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)