|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Victor's relatives dies in October 1937?
(a) Maria, his sister-in-law.
(b) Grete, his sister.
(c) Eva, his wife.
(d) Georg, his brother.
2. In his entries of 1938, what health problem does Victor fret about?
(a) His heart condition.
(b) His eyesight.
(c) Eva's anxiety.
(d) Eva's teeth.
3. As bombardment in western Germany becomes more fierce, refugees from that region begin to move:
4. Who accompanies the Klemperers to Berlin?
5. What dominates much of Victor's diary entries for 1939?
(a) War with England.
(b) War with Russia.
(c) War with France.
(d) War with Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. In May, Victor and Eva take a five-day automobile vacation. Which city is their first stop?
2. Which local German official begins a program of harassment against the Jews that results in fines levied against the Klemperers for things such as weeds in their yard?
3. When Klemperer applies to the American Consulate in Berlin, what number is he given when he is assigned to the immigrant waiting list?
4. Which concentration camp does Victor report hearing rumors of?
5. When the Klemperers take their second eight-day automobile vacation later in 1937 where do they go?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)