Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - '1933'
1. During World War I, where did Victor Klemperer serve during combat?
2. In 1933, how does Klemperer find the German political situation?
3. In 1933, what kind of news fills the mainstream papers in Germany?
4. As 1933 progresses, on what level and how frequently are Jewish-supplied goods and services boycotted?
5. In 1933, Klemperer notes that many Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are wealthy or who have internationally marketable skills emigrate. What is life like for members of these groups who remain in Germany?
This section contains 1,162 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)