Short Answer Key
1. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
2. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
Non-Jewish and Aryan.
3. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
World War I.
4. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
He was discharged for medical reasons.
5. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
A valid national election.
6. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
7. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
Nazi party officials.
8. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
9. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
10. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?...
This section contains 2,694 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)