Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - '1933'
1. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
2. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
3. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
4. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
5. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
6. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
7. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
8. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
9. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
10. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they...
This section contains 2,362 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)