|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dominates much of Victor's diary entries for 1939?
(a) War with France.
(b) War with Russia.
(c) War with Poland.
(d) War with England.
2. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Three months.
3. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Support annexation of.
(b) Become disenchanted with.
(c) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(d) Emigrate to.
4. What U.S. town does Betty emigrate to?
5. Which of the following countries is NOT one of those the Nazis first occupy in 1940?
Short Answer Questions
1. In December 1940, what are Jews ordered to begin wearing?
2. In which city does Klemperer note that Jews are rumored to have been forcibly relocated to ghettos?
3. By what name is the November 1938 pogrom conducted by the Nazis commonly referred to?
4. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
5. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)