|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Jew; Catholicism.
(b) Catholic; Judaism.
(c) Jew; Protestantism.
(d) Protestant; Judaism.
2. As bombardment in western Germany becomes more fierce, refugees from that region begin to move:
3. Some bombings are particularly devastating to Berlin and:
4. In what month of 1940 does Klemperer send his stamp collection and important papers to his friend Annemarie for safeguarding?
5. Credible rumors circulate that Jews in occupied __________ are treated very severely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
2. By what feeling is Klemperer overwhelmed when the time of his release approaches?
3. When Klemperer applies to the American Consulate in Berlin, what number is he given when he is assigned to the immigrant waiting list?
4. What type of marriages are prohibited?
5. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)