|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police search the Klemperers' home in November, what besides books is taken?
(a) Eva's jewelry.
(b) Victor's automobile.
(c) Victor's saber, which he carried in World War I.
(d) Victor's musket, which he carried in World War I.
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Indoctrination classes.
(b) Church attendance.
(c) Work camps.
(d) Military service.
3. What does Klemperer call the building in which their apartment is located?
(a) The Jews' House.
(b) The Dresden Dump.
(c) The Hitler House.
(d) The Ghetto.
4. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
5. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(b) Loss of employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
2. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
3. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
4. In his entries of 1938, what health problem does Victor fret about?
5. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)