|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
(a) The Röhm Revolt.
(b) The Kristallnacht.
(c) The Shoah.
(d) The Anschluss.
2. In late 1937, Hjalmar Schacht retires as the minister of ____________.
3. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
4. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
(b) The Third Reich.
(d) The Führer.
5. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
2. Why does Klemperer begin to send out job applications to other countries?
3. In 1939, what is issued to the Jews?
4. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
5. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)