|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's invasion by Germany does Klemperer note on June 22, 1941?
2. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
3. What is one interesting example of Nazi indoctrination noted by Klemperer in his 1936 entries?
(a) Mein Kampf replacing Bibles in churches and synagogues.
(b) The production of coloring books that indoctrinate children.
(c) Propagandistic slogans used as postmarks.
(d) Propagandistic slogans used as fortunes in fortune cookies.
4. Jewish bank accounts are _____________ and ready cash is seized.
(a) Listed in the official party newspaper.
(b) Signed over to the Palestinian government.
(c) Divided among heirs.
5. How many times does Georg send the Klemperers money in 1938?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the offices of "science" that the Nazi government establishes?
2. Which war begins in August 1936?
3. In his entries of 1939, Victor Klemperer spends some time pondering the relationship between Jews and:
4. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
5. When was Victor born?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)