|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
(b) The Eighteenth Century.
(c) I Shall Bear Witness.
2. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
(a) Nazi officials.
(b) Nazi hierarchy.
(c) Nazi beliefs.
(d) Nazi terminology.
3. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
4. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They want to join the Nazi party.
(b) They agree with them.
(c) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
(d) They accept them.
5. By the end of 1940, clothing has become so scarce that:
(a) People are dying from exposure due to lack of proper clothes.
(b) The ill are stripped before admission to the hospital.
(c) The recently deceased are stripped before being cremated.
(d) People are dressing in flour sacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
2. What kind of car does Klemperer buy after receiving his driving permit?
3. By 1940, war _________ commonplace.
4. By the middle of 1937, Victor and Eva are taking long country drives for what purpose?
5. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)