|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1941'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the middle of 1937, Victor and Eva are taking long country drives for what purpose?
(b) To discuss escape plans.
(c) To search for retail items.
(d) To see relatives.
2. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
3. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
4. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Jew; Protestantism.
(b) Protestant; Judaism.
(c) Catholic; Judaism.
(d) Jew; Catholicism.
5. One of Victor's entries makes note of the establishment of which automaker's factory?
(c) General Motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. How much of Klemperer's income goes to taxes?
3. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
4. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
5. Why does a policeman visit the Klemperer's apartment one evening in 1941?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)