|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Klemperer receive a reduced-rate retirement payment?
(a) He is a veteran of World War I and is married to an Aryan woman.
(b) He is a veteran of World War I.
(c) He is a convert to Christianity.
(d) He is a veteran of World War I and is a convert to Christianity.
2. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are undecided.
(c) They are against them.
(d) They support them.
3. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 61 and 52.
(b) 52 and 61.
(c) 50 and 60.
(d) 60 and 50.
4. What kind of car does Klemperer buy after receiving his driving permit?
(a) A 1934 Volvo.
(b) A 1936 Volkswagen.
(c) A 1932 Ford.
(d) A 1932 Opel.
5. As bombardment in western Germany becomes more fierce, refugees from that region begin to move:
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of 1939 are the Klemperers notified that, beginning April 1940, their house will be rented to an Aryan?
2. What city does Gusti Weighardt write the Klemperers she is moving to?
3. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
4. What does Klemperer call the building in which their apartment is located?
5. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)