|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klemperer's book <I>LTI</I> deal with?
(a) Nazi terminology.
(b) Nazi beliefs.
(c) Nazi hierarchy.
(d) Nazi officials.
2. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(b) Seventh-Day Adventists.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
3. Some bombings are particularly devastating to Berlin and:
4. ___________ worries consume Klemperer in nearly every diary entry of 1936.
5. Bombings occur in the West, then in Berlin, and then occasionally in:
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Klemperer note that Jews are rumored to have been forcibly relocated to ghettos?
2. In 1938, _____________ is partitioned and Germany claims a huge part of the country.
3. What other means of saving money does Victor consider but ultimately discard as unworkable?
4. Klemperer often deplores ____________ who knowingly support the Hitler government.
5. What dominates much of Victor's diary entries for 1939?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)