|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Military service.
(b) Work camps.
(c) Indoctrination classes.
(d) Church attendance.
3. When the Klemperers take their second eight-day automobile vacation later in 1937 where do they go?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The Baltic Sea.
(c) The North Sea.
(d) The Aegean.
4. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is not filled.
(b) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(c) It is filled by another Jew.
(d) It remains open but is not filled.
5. In which war does Italy become involved toward the end of 1935?
(a) The Armenian War.
(b) The Balkan War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Abyssinian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1938, Germany annexes __________ in a non-violent political victory known today as the Anschluss.
2. In what month of 1939 are the Klemperers notified that, beginning April 1940, their house will be rented to an Aryan?
3. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
4. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
5. Some bombings are particularly devastating to Berlin and:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)