|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
2. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
(a) The defendant's.
(b) It is split between both parties.
(c) It isn't settled; it is thrown out of court.
3. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
4. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
5. By 1940, war _________ commonplace.
(a) Related viruses are.
(b) Profiteering is.
(c) Talk is.
(d) Crimes are.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
2. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
3. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
4. By the end of 1940, clothing has become so scarce that:
5. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)