|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by another Jew.
(b) It remains open but is not filled.
(c) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(d) It is not filled.
2. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 50 and 60.
(b) 61 and 52.
(c) 52 and 61.
(d) 60 and 50.
3. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(b) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
(c) Nazi party officials.
(d) Members of the former German government.
4. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
(a) Nazi officials.
(b) Nazi hierarchy.
(c) Nazi beliefs.
(d) Nazi terminology.
5. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The study.
(d) The garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
2. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
3. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
4. In 1938, Germany annexes __________ in a non-violent political victory known today as the Anschluss.
5. By what name is the November 1938 pogrom conducted by the Nazis commonly referred to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)