|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(a) Half retirement pay.
(b) One-third retirement pay.
(c) Full retirement pay.
2. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(b) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
(c) Nazi party officials.
(d) Members of the former German government.
3. What race was Helene Meyer, who won the silver medal in fencing for Germany?
4. As bombardment in western Germany becomes more fierce, refugees from that region begin to move:
5. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
Short Answer Questions
1. What 1936 event prompts the brief removal of all anti-Semitic references in German media?
2. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
3. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
4. How large is the apartment the Klemperers secure in the Dresden ghetto?
5. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)