|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
2. As Klemperer reads accounts of France and England's negotiations and compromises with Germany, he is especially disgusted with _____________'s compliant negotiations.
3. Which two countries enter the war in 1939, along with Poland?
(a) Albania and Turkey.
(b) England and France.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Italy and Switzerland.
4. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(b) It is not filled.
(c) It is filled by another Jew.
(d) It remains open but is not filled.
5. Both Victor and Eva appear to be _____________ much of the time in the entries written in 1936.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Victor's entries makes note of the establishment of which automaker's factory?
2. ___________ worries consume Klemperer in nearly every diary entry of 1936.
3. What does Klemperer expect in the wake of the assassination attempt that does not seem to materialize?
4. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
5. During 1940, so-called mixed-race Jews, who were previously allowed in the military, are:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)