|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Klemperers told they will have to live after their house is rented?
(a) The Dölzchen ghetto.
(b) The Dresden ghetto.
(c) Their old apartment in Dresden.
(d) The Berlin ghetto.
2. When the police search the Klemperers' home in November, what besides books is taken?
(a) Victor's saber, which he carried in World War I.
(b) Victor's automobile.
(c) Eva's jewelry.
(d) Victor's musket, which he carried in World War I.
3. Klemperer often deplores ____________ who knowingly support the Hitler government.
(b) Farm coalitions.
4. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
(a) He is seriously doubting it.
(b) He is holding tighter to it than ever.
(c) He has nearly abandoned it.
(d) He has entirely abandoned it.
5. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
2. By the middle of 1937, Victor and Eva are taking long country drives for what purpose?
3. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
4. In December 1940, what are Jews ordered to begin wearing?
5. Which concentration camp does Victor report hearing rumors of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)