|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Klemperer buy after receiving his driving permit?
(a) A 1934 Volvo.
(b) A 1932 Opel.
(c) A 1932 Ford.
(d) A 1936 Volkswagen.
2. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
3. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(a) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
(d) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
4. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
5. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
2. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
3. What is one interesting example of Nazi indoctrination noted by Klemperer in his 1936 entries?
4. In addition to Jews and Catholics, what group of people comes under discrimination in 1938?
5. Whom do the newspapers give the responsibility of breeding Nordic-blooded individuals to escape the taint of Jewry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)