|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
(b) The Eighteenth Century.
(d) I Shall Bear Witness.
2. In addition to Jews and Catholics, what group of people comes under discrimination in 1938?
3. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It remains open but is not filled.
(b) It is filled by another Jew.
(c) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(d) It is not filled.
4. What city does Gusti Weighardt write the Klemperers she is moving to?
5. Where are the Klemperers told they will have to live after their house is rented?
(a) Their old apartment in Dresden.
(b) The Dresden ghetto.
(c) The Berlin ghetto.
(d) The Dölzchen ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1939, what is issued to the Jews?
2. In December 1940, what are Jews ordered to begin wearing?
3. Which of the following countries is NOT one of those the Nazis first occupy in 1940?
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. What kind of car does Klemperer buy after receiving his driving permit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)