|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which war begins in August 1936?
(a) The Spanish Civil War.
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) World War II.
2. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(b) It remains open but is not filled.
(c) It is filled by another Jew.
(d) It is not filled.
3. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
4. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
(a) It isn't settled; it is thrown out of court.
(c) It is split between both parties.
(d) The defendant's.
5. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
2. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
3. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
4. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
5. When was Victor born?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)