|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, dies, in what city is the funeral held?
2. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(a) Anything other than civil marriages.
3. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(a) Depression and hypochondria.
(c) Anxiety and diabetes.
4. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
(a) It isn't settled; it is thrown out of court.
(b) It is split between both parties.
(d) The defendant's.
5. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which war begins in August 1936?
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
3. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
4. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
5. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)