|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
2. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
(b) It isn't settled; it is thrown out of court.
(c) It is split between both parties.
(d) The defendant's.
3. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
4. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
(a) They are asked to resign.
(b) They are fired.
(c) They are arrested.
(d) They are offered buyout packages.
5. What 1936 event prompts the brief removal of all anti-Semitic references in German media?
(a) A visit from President Roosevelt.
(b) A visit from the Red Cross.
(c) The Olympics.
(d) The G-20 summit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
2. In which war does Italy become involved toward the end of 1935?
3. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
4. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
5. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)