|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(b) Change their identities.
(c) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
(d) Seek high interest home loans.
2. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(c) Anything other than civil marriages.
3. What race was Helene Meyer, who won the silver medal in fencing for Germany?
4. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
5. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1881.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both Victor and Eva appear to be _____________ much of the time in the entries written in 1936.
2. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
5. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)