|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
(b) The German national character.
(d) The Allies.
3. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
(a) He was dishonorably discharged.
(b) He was discharged for medical reasons.
(c) He deserted.
(d) He was discharged because his enlistment period had expired.
4. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by another Jew.
(b) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(c) It remains open but is not filled.
(d) It is not filled.
5. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
(a) They are asked to resign.
(b) They are arrested.
(c) They are offered buyout packages.
(d) They are fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
2. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
3. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
4. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
5. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)