|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Klemperer mistakenly believes the Night of the Long Knives demonstrates what?
(a) His theory of German character is incorrect.
(b) The extent of Hitler's paranoia.
(c) The essential weakness of Hitler's government.
(d) The essential strength of Hitler's government.
2. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Three years.
3. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
4. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
(a) The collapse of a billboard.
(b) A multiple-car collision.
(c) The collapse of a construction trench.
(d) The sinking of a passenger ferry.
5. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Protestant; Judaism.
(b) Jew; Protestantism.
(c) Jew; Catholicism.
(d) Catholic; Judaism.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
2. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
3. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
4. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
5. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)