|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
2. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
(a) They are indeed voluntary.
(b) They are a de facto mandatory tax.
(c) Jews' participation is mandatory; Aryans' participation is voluntary.
(d) They are a de facto party membership fee.
3. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The names of the months.
(b) The days of the week.
(c) The names of the cities and towns.
(d) The regions of the country.
4. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
(a) A multiple-car collision.
(b) The collapse of a billboard.
(c) The sinking of a passenger ferry.
(d) The collapse of a construction trench.
5. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
2. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
3. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
4. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
5. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)