|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 50 and 60.
(b) 52 and 61.
(c) 60 and 50.
(d) 61 and 52.
2. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(b) Loss of employment.
3. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
4. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
(a) It is a review of eighteenth-century art.
(b) it is a review of eighteenth-century German history.
(c) It is a review of eighteenth-century literature.
(d) It is a review of eighteenth-century politics.
5. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A student.
(c) His employer.
(d) A fellow author.
Short Answer Questions
1. As anti-Jew laws become stricter, what is an example of the type of public facilities from which Jews are excluded in 1936?
2. Which war begins in August 1936?
3. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
4. When was Victor born?
5. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)