|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Emigrate to.
(b) Support annexation of.
(c) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(d) Become disenchanted with.
2. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) Old age.
(d) A stroke.
3. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
(a) Philology and history.
(b) Philology and romance literature.
(c) History and Renaissance literature.
(d) Romance literature and political science.
4. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
5. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A rigged national election.
(b) A valid national election.
(c) A workers' revolution.
(d) A military coup.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
2. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
3. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
4. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
5. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)