|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The names of the cities and towns.
(b) The days of the week.
(c) The regions of the country.
(d) The names of the months.
2. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
(a) His ability to be considered a Protestant.
(b) His ability to keep his job.
(c) His ability to remain in Germany.
(d) His theory of national characteristics.
3. Klemperer often deplores ____________ who knowingly support the Hitler government.
(c) Farm coalitions.
4. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
5. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(a) Depression and hypochondria.
(c) Anxiety and diabetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
2. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
3. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
4. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
5. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)