|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
2. What makes Klemperer break off all contact with the Wieghardts?
(a) Their political views.
(b) Their criticism of his political views.
(c) Their criticism of his driving skills.
(d) They become members of the Nazi party.
3. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
4. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) In the middle.
(b) At the end.
(c) At the beginning.
(d) While giving out homework.
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
(a) Nazi beliefs.
(b) Nazi hierarchy.
(c) Nazi officials.
(d) Nazi terminology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
2. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
3. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
4. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
5. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)