|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They support them.
(b) They are against them.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They are undecided.
2. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
(b) The Führer.
(c) The Third Reich.
3. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
4. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the beginning.
(b) While giving out homework.
(c) At the end.
(d) In the middle.
5. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(d) Anything other than civil marriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
2. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
3. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
4. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
5. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)