|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
2. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
3. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
4. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
5. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
2. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
5. When was Eva born?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)