|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
(a) On the front lines.
(b) In a tank.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) Behind a desk.
2. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 61 and 52.
(b) 50 and 60.
(c) 60 and 50.
(d) 52 and 61.
3. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
4. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The study.
(d) The garden.
5. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
2. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
5. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)