|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(a) The Saar region.
(b) The Transvaal region.
2. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
3. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(b) Anything other than civil marriages.
4. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(c) Seventh-Day Adventists.
5. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
2. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
3. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)