|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(b) Full retirement pay.
(c) One-third retirement pay.
(d) Half retirement pay.
2. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
(a) The Reich Citizenship Law.
(b) The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor.
(c) The Nuremberg Laws of Citizenship and Race.
(d) The Reich Laws of Citizenship and Race.
3. Both Victor and Eva appear to be _____________ much of the time in the entries written in 1936.
4. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
5. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A valid national election.
(b) A rigged national election.
(c) A workers' revolution.
(d) A military coup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
2. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
3. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
4. What happens to the books that the university library has to surrender to the authorities when said books are deemed to have failed censorship or not be fit for the average person?
5. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)