|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Eva born?
(a) July 13, 1882.
(b) October, 9, 1882.
(c) October 9, 1881.
(d) July 13, 1881.
2. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Jewish and Semitic.
(b) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
(c) Catholic and Aryan.
(d) Protestant and black.
3. What race was Helene Meyer, who won the silver medal in fencing for Germany?
4. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(a) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
(c) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
5. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
2. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
3. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
4. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
5. When Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, dies, in what city is the funeral held?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)