|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Indoctrination classes.
(b) Military service.
(c) Church attendance.
(d) Work camps.
2. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
3. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
4. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
5. Klemperer mistakenly believes the Night of the Long Knives demonstrates what?
(a) The extent of Hitler's paranoia.
(b) The essential strength of Hitler's government.
(c) His theory of German character is incorrect.
(d) The essential weakness of Hitler's government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do family members and friends among the groups who are discriminated against by the Nazis begin to lose track of each other?
2. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
3. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
4. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
5. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)