|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
(a) Riots and looting.
(b) Enthusiasm and gratitude.
(c) Burglaries and murders.
(d) Demonstrations and assemblies.
2. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
3. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(b) Support annexation of.
(c) Become disenchanted with.
(d) Emigrate to.
4. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 52 and 61.
(b) 60 and 50.
(c) 50 and 60.
(d) 61 and 52.
5. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
(d) Complete unavailability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
2. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
3. What type of marriages are prohibited?
4. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
5. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)