|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
(a) She is very healthy and never gets sick.
(b) She is generally healthy but occasionally falls ill.
(c) She is confined to a wheelchair.
(d) She is infirm and sickly on a nearly daily basis.
2. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
3. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A mimeograph machine.
(d) A transcription machine.
4. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They support them.
(b) They are neutral.
(c) They are undecided.
(d) They are against them.
5. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It remains open but is not filled.
(b) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(c) It is not filled.
(d) It is filled by another Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klemperer mistakenly believes the Night of the Long Knives demonstrates what?
2. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
3. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
4. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
5. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)