|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
2. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They are against them.
(b) They are neutral.
(c) They support them.
(d) They are undecided.
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
5. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Protestant and black.
(b) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
(c) Catholic and Aryan.
(d) Jewish and Semitic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
3. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
4. What type of marriages are prohibited?
5. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)