|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
2. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The days of the week.
(b) The names of the months.
(c) The regions of the country.
(d) The names of the cities and towns.
3. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
4. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
(d) Complete unavailability.
5. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A valid national election.
(b) A rigged national election.
(c) A workers' revolution.
(d) A military coup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
2. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
3. How does Victor Klemperer respond to his brother's advice after considering it?
4. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
5. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)