|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
(a) The Reich Citizenship Law.
(b) The Nuremberg Laws of Citizenship and Race.
(c) The Reich Laws of Citizenship and Race.
(d) The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor.
2. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study.
(c) The garden.
(d) The living room.
3. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(a) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
(c) Seek high interest home loans.
(d) Change their identities.
4. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1882.
(c) July 13, 1881.
(d) October 9, 1881.
5. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(b) Loss of employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
2. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
3. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
4. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
5. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)