|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The names of the cities and towns.
(b) The days of the week.
(c) The regions of the country.
(d) The names of the months.
2. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(a) Members of the former German government.
(b) Nazi party officials.
(c) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
3. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(a) The Transvaal region.
(b) The Saar region.
4. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) Behind a desk.
(c) In a tank.
(d) On the front lines.
5. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They accept them.
(b) They want to join the Nazi party.
(c) They agree with them.
(d) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
2. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
3. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
4. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
5. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)