|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(a) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
(c) Nazi party officials.
(d) Members of the former German government.
2. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
3. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 60 and 50.
(b) 50 and 60.
(c) 61 and 52.
(d) 52 and 61.
4. Klemperer mistakenly believes the Night of the Long Knives demonstrates what?
(a) His theory of German character is incorrect.
(b) The extent of Hitler's paranoia.
(c) The essential weakness of Hitler's government.
(d) The essential strength of Hitler's government.
5. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
2. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
3. What work is done on the Klemperers' empty lot through the end of 1933?
4. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
5. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)