|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(a) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
(d) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
2. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(b) The Saar region.
(c) The Transvaal region.
3. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
4. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
(a) The German national character.
(d) The Allies.
5. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
(a) Enthusiasm and gratitude.
(b) Riots and looting.
(c) Demonstrations and assemblies.
(d) Burglaries and murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
2. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
3. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
4. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
5. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)