|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
(a) A year's supply of medicine.
(b) Secret information about what Hitler has planned next for the Jews.
(c) A considerable sum of money.
(d) Tickets on the next flight out of Germany.
2. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
3. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
4. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
5. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 60 and 50.
(b) 52 and 61.
(c) 61 and 52.
(d) 50 and 60.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
2. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
3. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
4. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
5. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)