|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(b) One-third retirement pay.
(c) Half retirement pay.
(d) Full retirement pay.
2. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
3. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(a) Anything other than civil marriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
2. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
3. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
4. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)