|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(b) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
(d) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
2. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a tank.
(c) Behind a desk.
(d) On the front lines.
3. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
(c) The German national character.
(d) The Allies.
4. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The German Revolution.
(d) Franco-Prussian War.
5. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
(a) His brother Georg makes him a financial gift.
(b) He closes out a savings account.
(c) He secures a house loan.
(d) He comes into an inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
2. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
3. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
4. When was Victor born?
5. When was Eva born?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)