|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
(a) A year's supply of medicine.
(b) A considerable sum of money.
(c) Tickets on the next flight out of Germany.
(d) Secret information about what Hitler has planned next for the Jews.
2. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They are against them.
(b) They support them.
(c) They are undecided.
(d) They are neutral.
3. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A transcription machine.
(d) A mimeograph machine.
4. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(b) Become disenchanted with.
(c) Support annexation of.
(d) Emigrate to.
5. When was Eva born?
(a) October 9, 1881.
(b) July 13, 1881.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October, 9, 1882.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
2. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
3. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
4. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
5. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)