|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1881.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
2. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
3. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
(b) It isn't settled; it is thrown out of court.
(c) It is split between both parties.
(d) The defendant's.
4. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
(a) The Anschluss.
(b) The Röhm Revolt.
(c) The Shoah.
(d) The Kristallnacht.
5. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(a) Change their identities.
(c) Seek high interest home loans.
(d) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
2. How does Victor Klemperer respond to his brother's advice after considering it?
3. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
4. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
5. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)