|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(a) Anxiety and diabetes.
(d) Depression and hypochondria.
2. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
3. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
(a) Burglaries and murders.
(b) Riots and looting.
(c) Demonstrations and assemblies.
(d) Enthusiasm and gratitude.
4. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
(a) Nazi beliefs.
(b) Nazi officials.
(c) Nazi terminology.
(d) Nazi hierarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
2. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
3. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
4. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
5. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)