|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(d) Loss of employment.
2. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Become disenchanted with.
(b) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(c) Support annexation of.
(d) Emigrate to.
3. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(a) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
(b) Members of the former German government.
(c) Nazi party officials.
4. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
5. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
2. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
3. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
4. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)