|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
2. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
3. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
(a) The Kristallnacht.
(b) The Röhm Revolt.
(c) The Anschluss.
(d) The Shoah.
4. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are undecided.
(c) They support them.
(d) They are against them.
5. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
2. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
3. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
4. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
5. Why do family members and friends among the groups who are discriminated against by the Nazis begin to lose track of each other?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)