|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
(a) He deserted.
(b) He was discharged for medical reasons.
(c) He was dishonorably discharged.
(d) He was discharged because his enlistment period had expired.
2. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(b) Anxiety and diabetes.
(c) Depression and hypochondria.
3. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
(b) The United States.
(c) The Soviet Union.
4. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
(a) He receives a promotion.
(b) He retires.
(c) He returns to the lecture circuit.
(d) He receives a termination notice.
5. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
2. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
3. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
4. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
5. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)