|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(b) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
(c) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
2. When was Eva born?
(a) July 13, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1881.
(c) October, 9, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
5. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
(a) He was dishonorably discharged.
(b) He was discharged because his enlistment period had expired.
(c) He deserted.
(d) He was discharged for medical reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
2. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
3. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)