|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
2. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A rigged national election.
(b) A workers' revolution.
(c) A military coup.
(d) A valid national election.
3. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
(a) His theory of national characteristics.
(b) His ability to remain in Germany.
(c) His ability to keep his job.
(d) His ability to be considered a Protestant.
4. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Jew; Protestantism.
(b) Protestant; Judaism.
(c) Catholic; Judaism.
(d) Jew; Catholicism.
5. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
(a) World War II.
(b) The German Revolution.
(c) World War I.
(d) Franco-Prussian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
2. When was Eva born?
3. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
4. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)