|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the beginning.
(b) While giving out homework.
(c) In the middle.
(d) At the end.
2. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Catholic; Judaism.
(b) Protestant; Judaism.
(c) Jew; Protestantism.
(d) Jew; Catholicism.
3. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(c) Anxiety and diabetes.
(d) Depression and hypochondria.
4. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
(a) His employer.
(b) A student.
(c) A fellow author.
(d) A publisher.
5. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They want to join the Nazi party.
(b) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
(c) They accept them.
(d) They agree with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
2. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
3. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
4. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
5. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)