|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(d) Loss of employment.
2. What does Klemperer teach at the university where he works?
(a) History and Renaissance literature.
(b) Philology and romance literature.
(c) Philology and history.
(d) Romance literature and political science.
3. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Jewish and Semitic.
(b) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
(c) Catholic and Aryan.
(d) Protestant and black.
4. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
(a) It is a review of eighteenth-century politics.
(b) it is a review of eighteenth-century German history.
(c) It is a review of eighteenth-century literature.
(d) It is a review of eighteenth-century art.
5. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
(a) She is very healthy and never gets sick.
(b) She is infirm and sickly on a nearly daily basis.
(c) She is confined to a wheelchair.
(d) She is generally healthy but occasionally falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
2. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
3. When was Eva born?
4. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
5. When was Victor born?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)