|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
(a) A student.
(b) A publisher.
(c) A fellow author.
(d) His employer.
2. When was Victor born?
(a) July 13, 1881.
(b) October 9, 1882.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
3. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(b) Seek high interest home loans.
(c) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
(d) Change their identities.
4. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
5. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
(a) He secures a house loan.
(b) He closes out a savings account.
(c) His brother Georg makes him a financial gift.
(d) He comes into an inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
2. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
3. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)