|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1934'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
2. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
(a) They are a de facto mandatory tax.
(b) They are a de facto party membership fee.
(c) Jews' participation is mandatory; Aryans' participation is voluntary.
(d) They are indeed voluntary.
3. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(a) Seek high interest home loans.
(b) Change their identities.
(c) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
4. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
(a) He retires.
(b) He receives a promotion.
(c) He receives a termination notice.
(d) He returns to the lecture circuit.
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
(a) Nazi hierarchy.
(b) Nazi terminology.
(c) Nazi officials.
(d) Nazi beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
2. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
3. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
4. When was Victor born?
5. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)