Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1936'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ worries consume Klemperer in nearly every diary entry of 1936.
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Church attendance.
(b) Military service.
(c) Indoctrination classes.
(d) Work camps.
3. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
4. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
5. Why do family members and friends among the groups who are discriminated against by the Nazis begin to lose track of each other?
(a) Making telephone calls becomes too expensive.
(b) Writing letters and making telephone calls becomes politically dangerous.
(c) Writing letters and making telephone calls becomes forbidden.
(d) Writing letters becomes forbidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
2. Klemperer often deplores ____________ who knowingly support the Hitler government.
3. When Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, dies, in what city is the funeral held?
4. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
5. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)