|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, <I>The Eighteenth Century</I>?
(a) it is a review of eighteenth-century German history.
(b) It is a review of eighteenth-century politics.
(c) It is a review of eighteenth-century literature.
(d) It is a review of eighteenth-century art.
2. Bombings occur in the West, then in Berlin, and then occasionally in:
3. Whom do the newspapers give the responsibility of breeding Nordic-blooded individuals to escape the taint of Jewry?
(a) The SA.
(b) The Hitler Youth.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The SS.
4. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
5. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Protestant and black.
(b) Catholic and Aryan.
(c) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
(d) Jewish and Semitic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the books that the university library has to surrender to the authorities when said books are deemed to have failed censorship or not be fit for the average person?
2. ___________ worries consume Klemperer in nearly every diary entry of 1936.
3. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
4. Jews face much stricter rationing than ___________.
5. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)