|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one interesting example of Nazi indoctrination noted by Klemperer in his 1936 entries?
(a) Propagandistic slogans used as fortunes in fortune cookies.
(b) Mein Kampf replacing Bibles in churches and synagogues.
(c) The production of coloring books that indoctrinate children.
(d) Propagandistic slogans used as postmarks.
2. One of Victor's entries makes note of the establishment of which automaker's factory?
(b) General Motors.
3. In what month of 1939 are the Klemperers notified that, beginning April 1940, their house will be rented to an Aryan?
4. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(a) Seventh-Day Adventists.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
5. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
(a) The sinking of a passenger ferry.
(b) A multiple-car collision.
(c) The collapse of a billboard.
(d) The collapse of a construction trench.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
2. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
3. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
4. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
5. In November 1939, an unsuccessful attempt is made to assassinate:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)