|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1938, _____________ is partitioned and Germany claims a huge part of the country.
2. What puts Palestine beyond the reach of many?
(a) It requires immigrants to financially destitute themselves in order to apply for residence.
(b) It requires immigrants to demonstrate considerable financial net worth.
(c) It requires immigrants to convert to Islam.
(d) It does not accept European Jews.
3. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
4. Which of Victor's relatives dies in October 1937?
(a) Georg, his brother.
(b) Grete, his sister.
(c) Maria, his sister-in-law.
(d) Eva, his wife.
5. One of Victor's entries makes note of the establishment of which automaker's factory?
(a) General Motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which war did Klemperer serve in the German armed forces?
2. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
3. In what month of 1939 are the Klemperers notified that, beginning April 1940, their house will be rented to an Aryan?
4. Which war begins in August 1936?
5. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)