|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
(a) Emigrate to.
(b) Establish diplomatic ties to.
(c) Support annexation of.
(d) Become disenchanted with.
2. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
3. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(a) One-third retirement pay.
(b) Half retirement pay.
(c) Full retirement pay.
4. When was Victor born?
(a) July 13, 1881.
(b) October 9, 1882.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
5. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
(a) Behind a desk.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On the front lines.
(d) In a tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
2. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
3. How does Victor Klemperer respond to his brother's advice after considering it?
4. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
5. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)