|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Eva born?
(a) July 13, 1882.
(b) October, 9, 1882.
(c) October 9, 1881.
(d) July 13, 1881.
2. Klemperer mistakenly believes the Night of the Long Knives demonstrates what?
(a) His theory of German character is incorrect.
(b) The extent of Hitler's paranoia.
(c) The essential weakness of Hitler's government.
(d) The essential strength of Hitler's government.
3. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
4. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(a) The Transvaal region.
(d) The Saar region.
5. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In July 1934, in whose favor is Klemperer's lawsuit settled?
2. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
3. When was Victor born?
4. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
5. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)