|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
2. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(b) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
(c) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
3. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
4. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
5. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Catholic and Aryan.
(b) Jewish and Semitic.
(c) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
(d) Protestant and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
2. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
3. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
4. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
5. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)