|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group of people were not discharged from employment during 1933?
2. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the beginning.
(b) In the middle.
(c) At the end.
(d) While giving out homework.
3. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
4. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(a) Anxiety and diabetes.
(b) Depression and hypochondria.
5. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of marriages are prohibited?
2. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
3. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
4. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
5. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)