|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(a) Depression and hypochondria.
(b) Anxiety and diabetes.
2. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
(a) Riots and looting.
(b) Enthusiasm and gratitude.
(c) Demonstrations and assemblies.
(d) Burglaries and murders.
3. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
4. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by another Jew.
(b) It is not filled.
(c) It remains open but is not filled.
(d) It is filled by a non-Jew.
5. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
(a) The collapse of a construction trench.
(b) The sinking of a passenger ferry.
(c) The collapse of a billboard.
(d) A multiple-car collision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
2. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
3. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
4. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
5. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)