|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
2. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) Seventh-Day Adventists.
3. Klemperer's wife, Eva, is _____________.
(a) Jewish and Semitic.
(b) Protestant and black.
(c) Catholic and Aryan.
(d) Non-Jewish and Aryan.
4. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
(b) They want to join the Nazi party.
(c) They accept them.
(d) They agree with them.
5. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
Short Answer Questions
1. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
2. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
3. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
4. What puts Palestine beyond the reach of many?
5. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)