|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
2. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the end.
(b) At the beginning.
(c) While giving out homework.
(d) In the middle.
3. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(b) It remains open but is not filled.
(c) It is filled by another Jew.
(d) It is not filled.
4. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
5. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
(a) His ability to keep his job.
(b) His theory of national characteristics.
(c) His ability to remain in Germany.
(d) His ability to be considered a Protestant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Eva born?
2. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
3. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
4. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
5. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)