|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the response to the Nazi party's rise to power, coupled with the poor economic climate of the times?
(a) Enthusiasm and gratitude.
(b) Riots and looting.
(c) Burglaries and murders.
(d) Demonstrations and assemblies.
2. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
3. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
4. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
(a) Bribe the government to keep their positions.
(b) Seek high interest home loans.
(d) Change their identities.
5. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
2. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
3. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
4. In which war does Italy become involved toward the end of 1935?
5. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)