|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
2. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) While giving out homework.
(b) At the beginning.
(c) In the middle.
(d) At the end.
3. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
4. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The living room.
(b) The study.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The garden.
5. What does Klemperer's book <I>LTI</I> deal with?
(a) Nazi hierarchy.
(b) Nazi beliefs.
(c) Nazi officials.
(d) Nazi terminology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
2. What opinion does Klemperer say most of his Aryan friends and associates have of the Nazis?
3. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
4. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
5. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)