|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) In the middle.
(b) While giving out homework.
(c) At the beginning.
(d) At the end.
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Church attendance.
(b) Work camps.
(c) Indoctrination classes.
(d) Military service.
3. What health condition(s) do both Klemperers appear to have?
(b) Anxiety and diabetes.
(c) Depression and hypochondria.
4. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
5. When Paul von Hindenburg dies in August 1934, which office does Hitler assume in addition to that of Chancellor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
2. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
3. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
4. What work is done on the Klemperers' empty lot through the end of 1933?
5. What does Klemperer report about his wife, Eva's, health?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)