|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
(a) Former acquaintances and allies of Heidelberg.
(c) Former acquaintances and allies of Hitler.
2. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
(a) His brother Georg makes him a financial gift.
(b) He closes out a savings account.
(c) He comes into an inheritance.
(d) He secures a house loan.
3. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
4. What work is done on the Klemperers' empty lot through the end of 1933?
(a) A vineyard is planted.
(b) A fence is built.
(c) A cellar is excavated.
(d) A fence is built and a cellar is excavated.
5. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
(a) He is seriously doubting it.
(b) He has entirely abandoned it.
(c) He is holding tighter to it than ever.
(d) He has nearly abandoned it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
2. When was Victor born?
3. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
4. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
5. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)