|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
2. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
(a) They are asked to resign.
(b) They are arrested.
(c) They are fired.
(d) They are offered buyout packages.
3. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) Seventh-Day Adventists.
4. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
(a) The Kristallnacht.
(b) The Anschluss.
(c) The Röhm Revolt.
(d) The Shoah.
5. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(b) The Saar region.
(c) The Transvaal region.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
2. When was Victor born?
3. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
4. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
5. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)