|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A valid national election.
(b) A military coup.
(c) A workers' revolution.
(d) A rigged national election.
2. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
3. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
4. How does Klemperer come up with the money to pay for the initial rounds of construction on his house?
(a) He comes into an inheritance.
(b) He closes out a savings account.
(c) He secures a house loan.
(d) His brother Georg makes him a financial gift.
5. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
2. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
3. When was Eva born?
4. How does Victor Klemperer respond to his brother's advice after considering it?
5. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)