Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1940'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1939, what is issued to the Jews?
(a) Special 'Jew' identity cards.
(b) The dates on which they must move to the nearest ghetto.
(c) Special 'Jew' armbands.
(d) Rationing cards.
2. One of Victor's entries makes note of the establishment of which automaker's factory?
(b) General Motors.
3. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
(a) The Shoah.
(b) The Anschluss.
(c) The Röhm Revolt.
(d) The Kristallnacht.
4. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
(a) The Soviet Union.
(c) The United States.
5. Klemperer notes with surprise that many troops are being sent to:
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The east.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
2. What does Klemperer call the building in which their apartment is located?
3. Credible rumors circulate that Jews in occupied __________ are treated very severely.
4. Whom do the newspapers give the responsibility of breeding Nordic-blooded individuals to escape the taint of Jewry?
5. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)