Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1935'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
(a) The collapse of a billboard.
(b) A multiple-car collision.
(c) The sinking of a passenger ferry.
(d) The collapse of a construction trench.
2. What happens to Klemperer's position after he leaves it?
(a) It is not filled.
(b) It is filled by a non-Jew.
(c) It remains open but is not filled.
(d) It is filled by another Jew.
3. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 50 and 60.
(b) 52 and 61.
(c) 61 and 52.
(d) 60 and 50.
4. When was Eva born?
(a) July 13, 1881.
(b) October, 9, 1882.
(c) July 13, 1882.
(d) October 9, 1881.
5. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
(a) He has entirely abandoned it.
(b) He is seriously doubting it.
(c) He has nearly abandoned it.
(d) He is holding tighter to it than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
2. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
3. What type of marriages are prohibited?
4. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
5. To what organization, if any, did the people killed during the Night of the Long Knives belong?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)