|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
(b) They agree with them.
(c) They want to join the Nazi party.
(d) They accept them.
2. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A student.
(c) A fellow author.
(d) His employer.
3. What other means of saving money does Victor consider but ultimately discard as unworkable?
(a) Giving up coffee.
(b) Cancelling his newspaper subscription.
(c) Stopping smoking.
(d) Stopping drinking.
4. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
5. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(c) The Saar region.
(d) The Transvaal region.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
2. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
3. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
4. What puts Palestine beyond the reach of many?
5. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)