|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
(a) Jews' participation is mandatory; Aryans' participation is voluntary.
(b) They are indeed voluntary.
(c) They are a de facto mandatory tax.
(d) They are a de facto party membership fee.
2. Who writes the propagandistic articles carried by most media outlets?
(b) Members of the former German government.
(c) The reporters who work for the media outlets.
(d) Nazi party officials.
3. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1882.
(c) October 9, 1881.
(d) July 13, 1881.
4. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
(a) A valid national election.
(b) A rigged national election.
(c) A workers' revolution.
(d) A military coup.
5. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
2. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
3. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
4. What is the "Night of the Long Knives" referred to as by Klemperer?
5. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)