|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
2. As of 1936, for how long has Klemperer been unemployed?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
3. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) In the middle.
(b) While giving out homework.
(c) At the beginning.
(d) At the end.
4. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
(b) Old age.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
5. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Church attendance.
(b) Military service.
(c) Indoctrination classes.
(d) Work camps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer believe will defeat the Nazis' anti-Semitism?
2. Whose fascist regime does Nazi Germany begin to support in 1937?
3. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
4. Which of the following countries is NOT one of the destinations favored by Jews emigrating from Germany in 1934?
5. When was Eva born?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)