|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the beginning.
(b) While giving out homework.
(c) At the end.
(d) In the middle.
2. When Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, dies, in what city is the funeral held?
3. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
(a) Dental work.
(b) Open-heart surgery.
(c) A liver transplant.
(d) In-patient mental care.
4. As anti-Jew laws become stricter, what is an example of the type of public facilities from which Jews are excluded in 1936?
(a) Police offices.
(b) Public reading rooms.
(c) Grocery stores.
5. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both Victor and Eva appear to be _____________ much of the time in the entries written in 1936.
2. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
3. When the Klemperers take their second eight-day automobile vacation later in 1937 where do they go?
4. What did groups against whom the Nazis discriminated, if they had wealth or internationally desirable skills, do?
5. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)