|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1882.
(c) October 9, 1881.
(d) July 13, 1881.
2. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(b) Seventh-Day Adventists.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
3. By the end of 1934, which area of Europe votes to attach itself to Germany?
(a) The Saar region.
(c) The Transvaal region.
4. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(a) One-third retirement pay.
(b) Half retirement pay.
(c) Full retirement pay.
5. What is the political orientation of the few newspapers that publish 'real' news?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Klemperers take their second eight-day automobile vacation later in 1937 where do they go?
2. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
3. With what type of inmates are prisons over-capacity?
4. In what German city is the Klemperers' apartment located?
5. When he becomes Chancellor of Germany, Hitler's ______________ rhetoric becomes central to national politics.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)