|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Klemperer break off all contact with the Wieghardts?
(a) Their political views.
(b) They become members of the Nazi party.
(c) Their criticism of his political views.
(d) Their criticism of his driving skills.
2. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They accept them.
(b) They want to join the Nazi party.
(c) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
(d) They agree with them.
3. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
4. With which political ideology is the Klemperers' friend, Gusti Wieghardt, enamored?
5. Before his discharge from the army, where did Klemperer serve?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) Behind a desk.
(c) In a tank.
(d) On the front lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
2. What has happened to Klemperer's theory of the essential character of the German nation?
3. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
4. When school resumes in November, what happens to Klemperer's career?
5. Why do family members and friends among the groups who are discriminated against by the Nazis begin to lose track of each other?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)