|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1937'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Klemperers take their second eight-day automobile vacation later in 1937 where do they go?
(a) The Aegean.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) The Baltic Sea.
(d) The North Sea.
2. What about many Jews' attitude towards the Nazis amazes Klemperer?
(a) They want to join the Nazi party.
(b) They accept them.
(c) They agree with them.
(d) They want to become Communists as a sign of protest.
3. With which political ideology is the Klemperers' friend, Gusti Wieghardt, enamored?
4. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
5. From what does Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, die?
(a) A stroke.
(b) Old age.
(c) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What 1936 event prompts the brief removal of all anti-Semitic references in German media?
2. Which tragedy does Klemperer believe reflects poorly on Hitler's government?
3. What does Klemperer's book LTI deal with?
4. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
5. Throughout 1934, many Jews _________ Palestine.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)