|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What dominates much of Victor's diary entries for 1939?
a) War with Poland.
b) War with Russia.
c) War with France.
d) War with England.
2. In what month of 1939 are the Klemperers notified that, beginning April 1940, their house will be rented to an Aryan?
3. What city does Gusti Weighardt write the Klemperers she is moving to?
4. In his entries of 1939, Victor Klemperer spends some time pondering the relationship between Jews and:
a) The Vatican.
b) The historic German nation.
c) Other European nations.
5. In November 1939, an unsuccessful attempt is made to assassinate:
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)