Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
3. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
4. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters Prince John and King Richard.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Scott's use of irony in the novel "Ivanhoe." What are some examples of irony in the novel? How do these examples affect the tone and plot of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character Locksley. What is his role in the novel? How has Scott's depiction of this character shaped the modern-day character of Robin Hood?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)