Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
3. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
4. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
Describe the hero archetype. What characteristics are associated with the hero archetype? Why is Ivanhoe an example of a hero? Are there other examples of the hero archetype in the story?
Analyze and interpret the antagonist(s) of the story. Who are they? Who is the central antagonist of the story? Who are the antagonists of the sub-plot? How do these characters shape the story?
Discuss the Normans and the Saxons and the sub-plot surrounding these groups. Who were these groups? Why were they fighting? Are they portrayed accurately? How does their feud affect the storyline?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)