|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
3. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
4. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the love triangles in the story. Who is involved in a love triangle? What conflicts arise as a result of these love triangles? How do these love triangles resolve?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and interpret the real historical figures of the novel. Who are the historical figures depicted in the novel? Has Scott portrayed them as they are remembered in history? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the female leads of the story, Lady Rowena and Rebecca, as well as their relationships with Ivanhoe.
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)