|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
2. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) Prince John.
3. Which of the following does Cedric NOT request for Ivanhoe to stop wearing?
(a) Short cloaks.
(b) Fantastic plumage.
(c) Scarlet dyed clothes.
(d) Gay bonnets.
4. What does the Black Knight intend to attend in Chapter 40?
(a) Athelstane's funeral.
(b) A conference held by Prince John.
(c) A wedding in Scotland.
(d) A tournament.
5. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
(c) Being a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
2. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
3. What is the name of Athelstane's mother?
4. Who is Higg?
5. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
3. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
4. Who is sent to Torquilstone posing as a priest, and what does he do to help Cedric escape?
5. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
6. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
7. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
8. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
9. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
10. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)