|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(d) Little John.
2. What does Robin of Locksley fake in Chapter 41?
(a) A Norman attack.
(b) An illness.
(c) A kidnapping.
3. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
4. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
5. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Prince John give De Bracy in Chapter 34?
2. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
3. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
4. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
5. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
2. What confessions do the Black Knight and Robin of Locksley make in Chapter 40?
3. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
4. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
5. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
6. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
7. What advice does Nathan offer Isaac in Chapter 35?
8. In Chapter 38, what does Rebecca ask her father to do in her letter?
9. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
10. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)