|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A sword.
(b) A brooch.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A scroll.
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) The Grand Master's assistant.
(b) The castle's marshall.
(c) A chaplain.
(d) A powerful lord.
3. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A red flag.
(b) A gold flag.
(c) A black flag.
(d) A white flag.
4. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
(a) A catapault.
(b) A raft.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Urfried's real name?
2. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
3. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
4. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
5. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)