|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(c) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
2. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
(b) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(c) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
(d) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
3. What does Rebecca realize as she is nursing Ivanhoe?
(a) That he is dying.
(b) That she dislikes him.
(c) That she is becoming attached to him.
(d) That he is the heroic knight she has heard stories about.
4. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Raglan Castle.
(c) Bamburgh Castle.
(d) Arundal Castle.
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A sword.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A brooch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does De Bracy ask Rowena for in Chapter 32?
2. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
3. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
4. How much does Isaac set the Prior's ransom for?
5. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
3. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
4. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
5. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
6. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
7. How does Robin of Locksley distribute the spoils of the battle?
8. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
9. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
10. What does De Bracy tell Prince John in York?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)