|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the invaders build during the battle?
(a) A raft.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A catapault.
2. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
3. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Bamburgh Castle.
(b) Arundal Castle.
(c) Raglan Castle.
(d) Templestowe Castle.
4. What disgusts Cedric about Urfried?
(a) That she is insane.
(b) That she did not commit suicide.
(c) That she finds pleasure in misery.
(d) That she now hates the Saxons.
5. What is Urfried's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
2. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
3. What does the Black Knight intend to attend in Chapter 40?
4. Which of the following does Cedric NOT request for Ivanhoe to stop wearing?
5. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
2. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
3. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
4. What does De Bracy tell Prince John in York?
5. What are Bois-Guilbert's aspirations, and what does he offer Rebecca in exchange for marrying him?
6. In Chapter 36, what does de Baumanoir chastise Malvoisin for, and what does Malvoisin say in his defense?
7. Who is sent to Torquilstone posing as a priest, and what does he do to help Cedric escape?
8. How does Robin of Locksley distribute the spoils of the battle?
9. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
10. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)