|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulrica do after visiting Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Ulrica prepares a balm.
(b) Ulrica sets Front-de-Boeuf's room on fire.
(c) Ulrica stabs Front-de-Boeuf.
(d) Ulrica kisses Front-de-Boeuf good-bye.
2. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(c) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
3. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Bamburgh Castle.
(c) Raglan Castle.
(d) Arundal Castle.
4. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
5. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
2. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
3. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
4. What do the invaders build during the battle?
5. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
2. What advice does Nathan offer Isaac in Chapter 35?
3. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
4. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
5. In Chapter 36, what does de Baumanoir chastise Malvoisin for, and what does Malvoisin say in his defense?
6. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
7. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
8. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
9. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
10. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)