|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
(a) The Black Knight.
2. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) Friar Tuck.
3. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
(a) The church.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The outlaws.
4. Who does the Black Knight first defeat?
(a) De Bracy.
(d) Prince John.
5. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to be champion of the Templars in Chapter 38?
2. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
3. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
4. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
5. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
Short Essay Questions
1. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
2. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
3. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
4. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
5. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
6. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
7. What confessions do the Black Knight and Robin of Locksley make in Chapter 40?
8. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
9. What advice does Nathan offer Isaac in Chapter 35?
10. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)