|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
2. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
3. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(c) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
4. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With fires being set.
(b) With boulders being catapaulted.
(c) With arrows being shot.
(d) With the cavalry advancing.
5. What title does Prince John give De Bracy in Chapter 34?
(b) High Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
2. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
3. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
4. What does Ulrica do after visiting Front-de-Boeuf?
5. Realizing that his men are deserting him, what does Prince John suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
2. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
3. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
4. In Chapter 38, what does Rebecca ask her father to do in her letter?
5. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
6. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
7. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
8. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
9. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
10. What request does King Richard make of Cedric in Chapter 42? What request does Cedric make of Ivanhoe?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)