|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
(b) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(c) Kidnap her and run away together.
(d) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
2. What does the Black Knight intend to attend in Chapter 40?
(a) A tournament.
(b) A conference held by Prince John.
(c) A wedding in Scotland.
(d) Athelstane's funeral.
3. Who is Higg?
(a) A healer.
(b) A knight.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A clergyman.
4. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she run away to Spain.
(b) That she disguise herself to escape.
(c) That she marry De Bracy.
(d) That she convert to Christianity.
5. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can still watch the sunrise.
(b) She can hope for freedom.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can aid the people in her household.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
3. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
4. Who goes to Torquilstone posing as a priest?
5. Who comes to the Black Knight's aid in Chapter 40?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)