|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
(a) Little John.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(d) Will Scarlet.
2. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
3. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
(b) Being a witch.
4. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
(a) The Castle at York.
(b) Templestowe Castle.
(c) Torquilstone Castle.
(d) Arundal Castle.
5. Who is Ambrose?
(a) A forest outlaw.
(b) A monk.
(c) A yeoman.
(d) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Urfried's real name?
2. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
3. How many days is Rebecca given to find a champion?
4. Where does Bois-Guilbert want to flee with Rebecca in Chapter 39?
5. Who is given Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx as a prisoner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
3. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
4. In Chapter 36, what does de Baumanoir chastise Malvoisin for, and what does Malvoisin say in his defense?
5. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
6. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
7. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
8. What advice does Nathan offer Isaac in Chapter 35?
9. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
10. How is the scene outside Athelstane's castle described in Chapter 41?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)