|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Wamba and Gurth.
(d) Friar Tuck.
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A sword.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A brooch.
3. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
4. What symbol appears on a banner above the gate at Athelstane's castle?
(a) A horse.
(b) A crown.
(c) A lion.
(d) A serpent.
5. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) A chaplain.
(b) A powerful lord.
(c) The castle's marshall.
(d) The Grand Master's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
2. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
3. Who is Higg?
4. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
5. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
2. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
3. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
4. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
5. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
6. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
7. How is the scene outside Athelstane's castle described in Chapter 41?
8. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
9. What role does the Black Knight play in the Battle at Torquilstone?
10. What request does King Richard make of Cedric in Chapter 42? What request does Cedric make of Ivanhoe?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)