|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
(a) Less than a mile.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Five miles.
2. What is the name of Athelstane's mother?
3. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) The castle's marshall.
(b) The Grand Master's assistant.
(c) A chaplain.
(d) A powerful lord.
4. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Kidnap her and run away together.
(b) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(c) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
(d) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
5. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
2. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
3. What do the invaders build during the battle?
4. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
5. What disgusts Cedric about Urfried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
2. Who is sent to Torquilstone posing as a priest, and what does he do to help Cedric escape?
3. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
4. What request does King Richard make of Cedric in Chapter 42? What request does Cedric make of Ivanhoe?
5. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
6. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
7. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
8. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
9. What role does the Black Knight play in the Battle at Torquilstone?
10. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)