|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does De Bracy ask Rowena for in Chapter 32?
(a) To sing him a song.
(b) Her fortune.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Information about Ivanhoe.
2. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
3. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
(a) Claim to know King Richard.
(b) Accuse Malvoisin of treason.
(c) Pretend to be crazy.
(d) Demand a champion.
4. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
5. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
(a) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
2. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
3. Who is Ambrose?
4. Who comes to the Black Knight's aid in Chapter 40?
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
2. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
3. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
4. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
5. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
6. What confessions do the Black Knight and Robin of Locksley make in Chapter 40?
7. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
8. What does De Bracy tell Prince John in York?
9. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
10. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)