|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(b) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
2. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Yell for help.
(b) Marry Ivanhoe.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
3. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
(a) That he has stolen money from Cedric.
(b) That he has converted to Christianity.
(c) That he killed his wife.
(d) That he has promised Rebecca to Bois-Guilbert.
4. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
(a) King of England.
(c) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
(d) A laird.
5. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A healer.
(d) A clergyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
2. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
3. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
4. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
5. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight as a gift?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)