|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Prince John give De Bracy in Chapter 34?
(a) High Marshall.
2. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Marry Ivanhoe.
(c) Yell for help.
(d) Jump out of the window.
3. What does De Bracy ask Rowena for in Chapter 32?
(a) Information about Ivanhoe.
(b) To sing him a song.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Her fortune.
4. Who is given Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx as a prisoner?
(c) Robin of Locksley.
(d) The Black Knight.
5. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Bamburgh Castle.
(b) Templestowe Castle.
(c) Raglan Castle.
(d) Arundal Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
2. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
3. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
4. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
5. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
2. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
3. Who is sent to Torquilstone posing as a priest, and what does he do to help Cedric escape?
4. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
5. What role does the Black Knight play in the Battle at Torquilstone?
6. How does Robin of Locksley distribute the spoils of the battle?
7. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
8. What request does King Richard make of Cedric in Chapter 42? What request does Cedric make of Ivanhoe?
9. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
10. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)