|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
(a) By midnight.
(b) By dusk.
(c) By noon.
(d) By dawn.
2. What is the name of Athelstane's mother?
3. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
4. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Raglan Castle.
(b) Bamburgh Castle.
(c) Arundal Castle.
(d) Templestowe Castle.
5. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
(a) King Richard.
(c) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
2. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
3. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
4. Who is assigned to be champion of the Templars in Chapter 38?
5. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight as a gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin of Locksley distribute the spoils of the battle?
2. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
3. How did Ivanhoe come to be with Isaac and Rebecca?
4. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
5. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
6. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
7. What role does the Black Knight play in the Battle at Torquilstone?
8. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
9. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
10. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)