|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
(a) Two soldiers.
(d) A monk.
2. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
3. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
4. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
(b) Prince John.
(c) King Richard.
5. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
(b) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
(c) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(d) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
3. Who does Athelstane say drugged him in Chapter 42?
4. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
5. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
2. What confessions do the Black Knight and Robin of Locksley make in Chapter 40?
3. What does De Bracy tell Prince John in York?
4. In Chapter 38, what does Rebecca ask her father to do in her letter?
5. What happens to Rebecca towards the end of the battle? Who tries to save Rebecca?
6. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
7. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
8. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
9. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight in Chapter 32?
10. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)