|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
2. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) Prince John.
3. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With arrows being shot.
(b) With the cavalry advancing.
(c) With boulders being catapaulted.
(d) With fires being set.
4. What is the name of Athelstane's mother?
5. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) To build a new fortress.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
2. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
3. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
4. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Urfried tell Cedric about her past?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
3. What happens when the Black Knight and Wamba are traveling through the forest in Chapter 40?
4. What proclamation does Friar Tuck make about Isaac?
5. What does De Bracy tell Prince John in York?
6. What tip does Urfried give Cedric before he escapes?
7. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
8. What does Ulrica say to Front-de-Boeuf as he lays dying?
9. What evidence is brought against Rebecca in her witchcraft trial?
10. What does Rebecca realize as she spends time with Ivanhoe?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)