|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
2. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
(b) A beggar woman.
3. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
(a) Rebecca forgives Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Rebecca agrees to marry Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Rebecca slaps Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Rebecca faints.
4. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she run away to Spain.
(b) That she marry De Bracy.
(c) That she disguise herself to escape.
(d) That she convert to Christianity.
5. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred and fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men eat in the forest in Chapter 41?
2. What do the invaders build during the battle?
3. What is Urfried's real name?
4. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
5. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is sent to Torquilstone posing as a priest, and what does he do to help Cedric escape?
2. In her trial, what does Rebecca do when she is given time to argue her defense?
3. Who is Urfried? What does she explain to Rebecca?
4. What are Bois-Guilbert's aspirations, and what does he offer Rebecca in exchange for marrying him?
5. What does Bois-Guilbert say which greatly upsets Rebecca in Chapter 24?
6. What does Bois-Guilbert claim was his plan to save Rebecca? What ruins his plan?
7. At Athelstane's castle, what are the twenty women in an apartment doing?
8. What ruse does Robin Hood create for the sake of King Richard's safety in Chapter 41?
9. How does Robin of Locksley distribute the spoils of the battle?
10. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he escapes?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)