|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Friar Tuck.
(b) Wamba and Gurth.
(c) Prince John.
2. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Arundal Castle.
(c) Raglan Castle.
(d) Bamburgh Castle.
3. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
(a) Trade his life for Cedric's.
(b) Ransom the prisoners.
(c) Marry Rowena.
(d) Tell the Normans of King Richard's whereabouts.
4. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
(a) Pretend to be crazy.
(b) Claim to know King Richard.
(c) Demand a champion.
(d) Accuse Malvoisin of treason.
5. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A clergyman.
(c) A healer.
(d) A peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days is Rebecca given to find a champion?
2. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
3. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
5. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)