Mid-Book Test (up to Section VIII, Chapters 24 through 26)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
a) A laird.
b) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
c) King of England.
2. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
b) Lady Rowena.
c) The Black Knight.
d) Robin Hood.
3. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
a) A monk.
b) A minstrel.
c) A yeoman.
d) A woman.
4. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
a) By midnight.
b) By dawn.
c) By noon.
d) By dusk.
5. What happens after Ivanhoe...
This section contains 1,026 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)